Ch 11

Krystal POV

" newt, newt come back NEWT " I yelled I growled and pushed minho off me who was gigging I shook my head and stood up and walked out of the room I walked up to his room.

I hit the door twice I waited for him.
Nothing i growled. I knocked again.
Nothing again.
" newt opened the door now you shank I gotta sleep " I yelled at him I heard a groan coming from another room.

" why don't you sleep with minho, you guys just did it so what changed uh " he yelled at me though the door. I growled and kicked the door.

" oh my god just your fucking ass out here now or I will " he cut me off.

" go sleep with your boyfriend " he yelled I heard walking.

" fucking hell newt it was-" I was cut off again. He opened the door we were face to face.

" well why don't ya, wait I sorry I guess you like playing with men's feeling like that uh " he yelled red in the face I was getting so angry.

" you know what they call that right " he yelled I moved closer to him.

" bring it on I not scared to punch the second in commend you know " I yelled he smirked.

" yeah I know your not even scared. of playing with a guys feeling and heart " he said.

" whore " I felt my eyes start to water I felt this pain in my heart I was frozen, why did he call me that I looked up at him I saw angrier in his eyes I let out a sob.

" sorry didn't I make myself clear " he said I felt more pain in my heart. I felt a tear escape my eye.

" go away I don't what to have anything to do with you " he said though his teeth I walked away and he slammed the door. I bet he heard me whisper.

" loud and clear "

I ran out of the homestead I heard voices when I was running out.

" newt what the hell"
" dude what the shack "
" that's not cool "
" that was low "
" what the hell newt we did nothing you asshole "
I just run I run like my life had to. I run over to the deadlands and I run over to a tree I placed my foot on the trunk and did a back flip into the high really high tree. I would have said something of thought would the fuck did I just do that. But right now I was crying sitting in the tree. I was thinking.

Minho + me = nothing
newt + Minho = best friend.
Newt + me = very good friends
Now it's
Me + Minho = ?
Minho + newt = newt being a bitch
Newt + me = anger

I never thought I would hear those words out of his mouth. Okay maybe newt doesn't like me but all those times that he smiled and made me blush I mean come on I was blushing at everything he would say something now I think I mite hate him. No it's not hate it's just angry but I can't let him see he hurt me i gotta look strong and newt if he thinks I a whore well he got another thing coming. I gonna show that shack tomorrow. I heard foot steps I signed and wiped my face I turned to look at the person who was Minnie I did a fake smile.

" you alright greenie " he said I nodded and signed he look up at me with a questioning look.

" look what newt said he di- " he was cut off by my voice.

" I know I know " he looked questionable at me.

" I heard it loud and clear he doesn't want anything to do with me and that he thinks I was toying with his feeling which I wasn't I really do like newt but now now I I " I didn't finish because Minho was looking at me in wonder.

" hate him " he asked I shook my head.

" I wouldn't hate him if I tried I just am really really really angry with that dickhead " I said angry laced my voice he nodded.

" what are you gonna do about it " he asked I looked down at him.

" show him that he can't get to this girl he can't go around throwing insults around because I gonna show him he can't " I said in a bitter tone he nodded and sat down.

" how on earth did you get up there shank " he asked I looked at him.

" back flip " I said like it was nothing he coughed and told me to show him. I jumped down I ran but up to the tree and places my foot in the place i did last time. I did the same thing I lander in the tree again.

After a while of talking Minho got up into the tree and fell to sleep with me in the tree. I cried myself to sleep.

<%{€\#£]+€]^%>|%£

So guys newt and Krystal are frighting lovely and Minho is helping her with it. Oh and let's say she is a bit stuffed up in the head right now. Also I was thinking to have sore of love hate thing but yeah newt chap is up soon.