Just A Nightmare..

Hey Bitches, It's Ella, I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna try to do daily uploads, If not I will post atleast once every two days. Also, I wanna add in some characters that aren't in the book/movies and I wanna include you guys so comment your name and you might be included. K I'm gonna start the story now, bye.

Richie looked at Bev and then back at Eddie. The sight of his only love laying, Motionless on the ground. The other losers screamed at him to retreat from the sewer, which was now rapidly caving in, but he couldn't. He couldn't leave his Eds. twenty-seven years earlier, when they had left this same sewer, that's when Richie had realised. That's when he had discovered that he wasn't afraid of a clown, wasn't afraid of a werewolf. He was afraid of his feelings. His Desire to be with his best friend. His Eds. That day, mid-summer of 1989, him and Eddie had walked out of the sewers together. Accomplished. And Richie was determined for it to happen the same way this time around. Him and Eddie. Him and His Eddie. 

Richie had thought it all through in his mind. He knew that after this cycle they would all go their seperate ways again. He knew that this was his last chance to tell Eddie, In the hopes that he felt the same way. He would put his hand on Eddies shoulder and tell him. ' Eds , I love you'. 

But now he just stood there. 

Mike and Bill had started to make their way through the cavern entrance whilst Ben and Bev prized Richie away from Eddie. They managed to get him away but as soon as they let go he ran back and knelt beside him. 'I love you. I FUCKING ADORE YOU EDS!!' Richie screamed starting to brake down at the sight of his soulmate so..Lifeless. All of the losers just stood in shock. 'C'mon Rich' Bev said, patting Richie on the head ' He loves you too'. 

Now Beverly just stood there. She knew that if they didn't leave now they would all die down here. But if she let Richie die, she could never forgive herself

'RICH SERIOUSLY' She cried. 'YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING DIE'                                                                              'LETS GO BEV, c'mon' Bill pulled her to the cavern entrance.                                                                             'Later Losers' Richie laughed through all of his tears.                                                                                            'Beep Beep.' Bev smiled. There was nothing she could do. Richie was in love. And love makes you crazy. She giggled to herself as she thought about all the times Richie had been crazy. Too many to count. This is why, she thought. This is why.

Richie burrowed, his head into Eddies neck and just lay there,crying

Richie burrowed, his head into Eddies neck and just lay there,crying. He felt Eddies hair through his fingertips and His warm breath on his neck. Love, Richie thought. Lo-

He woke up in a sweat. Looked around. Suddenly, Richie saw his fiancé , Eddie Kaspbrak, making breakfast in their small kitchen and gave a sigh of relief.                                                                     'Eddie Sphagetti!' Richie Exclaimed 'You're alright!!'                                                                                             'I've told you to stop calling me that Rich and of course I'm alright dipshit but are you sure YOU are alright? You look distressed lemme get you some tablets for that.'                                                          'Aww my Eds is blushing' He mocked 'And I'm fine it was Just a umm... Nightmare' 

What do you guys think about chapter one? Gimme ideas in the comments <3 Cya Bitches.