Chapter 1 - The Search

Nobody's POV

A little girl named Kaitlyn or Kate as everyone called her, was in her room with her friends. She had bouncy hair that was dirty blonde and got lighter at the end. She wore a MLP shirt that said 'Hanging with My Ponies' she didn't have any parents and lived in the house she lived in ever since they died in a collision. She was with her friends that she has nicked named, Donut Cat, Pika and Yella. Her friend she nicknamed Squid (after her favorite youtuber's best friend) was busy doing chores and sadly couldn't come. Kate was part British but loved to speak in a British accent all the time. They were watching BBC America when a news report came up that said 'BREAKING NEWS: Famous 'Minecrafter' Stampylonghead Is Searching For His Long - Lost Sister Named K-' then the power shut off. "Dang storm!" Kate said in her British accent. She was part British, Irish and Scotish. (I actually am) She spoke British when she was fine, Irish when she was mad and Scotish when she was sad/surprised "Ī ręallÿ wåntęd to sęę who īt wås." Kate said in her Scotish accent. "Aye should've gotten cab-el" she yelled in her Irish accent. She jumped onto Facebook to see her name was Kaitlyn. She was surprised. Stampy asked for his fans 11 - 12 to take pictures of themselves and post them telling him their name. Kate took a selfie and put her name as Kaitlyn Garett or Kate. Her full name was Kaitlyn Nicole Oliver-Garett. Her parents name was Oliver but her grandparents were Garett and she liked that name.

Stampy's POV

I scrolled through the pictures to find Kaityln... I miss her so much but I am finally the legal age to take care of her. I found a selfie that looked like the girl/ my sister in the photo. Her name was Kaitlyn Nicole Oliver-Garett. I found her! I went to her profile and found her phone number and dialed it in my phone and pressed call. She picked up saying "Um hi. If you are Gina from Facebook I swear I put your drawing up on Facebook." Heh guess she is a artist. "No I am Stampy and I recently found at that-" she cut me off "OH MY GOD STAMPY!?!?!?!? I am one of your biggest fans!" "Yes but I need you to know that, you are my sister."

A/N

Yeah that is my name. Well only the first one I don't wanna tell you my middle and last name. O-O but yeah you can call me Derp or Kate and if you wanna character I might add a character contest. BAIIIIIIIIIII