Lonely

The creeper goes up the ladder of the treehouse of the man that he has just blown up last Tuesday, the man's name was Gary1092. The creeper looks up at the sky at tells himself the story of how he blown up the man. Here he goes again, telling the story for the third time. "I saw him walk fast to a garden full of carrots and beets. I thought I could use a friend, so I walk up to him and open my mouth but before I can say "hi" I blow and so does he, I appear at the same old place I go every time I blow up,the volcano near by Gary1092's houses. So I walk all the way back here to the oak wood treehouse." That's my story of how I blew up Gary1092. So now you know the story,well I need a friend that will not meet death when I come by so I must journey to find a un-kill able friend,after I sleep for a looooong time. I awake to the hissing of a spider or two under the treehouse I think to myself I wish spiders spoke human or creeper because monsters can not kill monsters it's fact number one in the monster encyclopedia.If you are a smart monster you would have read it,if not you need some brains including zombies in fact some zombies really do have have brains they read the zombies read the monster encyclopedia!Doesn't that sound crazy!We read it to learn instead of school we have a big book with 321678 pages in it and the words are so small you will need a magnifi glass!It took me 5 and a half years to read it.Now let's stay on topic and get traveling,I have memorized the map to the kingdom of specials like people with potatoes growing out of there knees.