Chapter 1- 2 Families, Only 2 Hearts

WARNING: This story includes sexual scenes, abuse, and a lot of gayness. If you're ok with that please continue and enjoy!
(This is places in an AU and ofc Bill is still a demon)
———————————————————————————
Dipper was sitting on the balcony, the wild wind running through his hair. The wind was humming while it hit the walls of the mansion. Dipper was a Pines, a prestigious family just a rank under the Cyphers. His family hated the Cyphers for their rivalry that had been going on for 36 years.

Sigh. Dipper breathed hard looking at the warm breathe facing the cool night air. The stars were out, twinkling bright. His big brown eyes circled around the sky looking at the consolations, he was of course upset over his best friend being an enemy. His best friend Bill was a Cypher. His grunckles who he was staying with due to an accident his parents were in when him and his twin sister were 3. The cold hard air tickles his nose, he sniffled and whipped the sliding snot off his nose.

Dipper's POV
———————————————————————————
I look up at the sky, and of course I'm only able to think of him. I can't believe how hot one guy could be. I don't even know I fell for him. Those cold Golden Eyes, the tanned ombré skin, the beautiful silky blonde hair, the personality, and the ripped jock-like physique.

I snap back into reality and wipe the drool from my face. You'd drool too if you had such a fine ass mans in your life, but clearly you don't have one since you're reading a gay fanfic. I snap back into my own reality when I hear Bill's voice. I look over the balcony.

"Hello my beautiful Pine Baby." I blush. "D-Don't call me that." Bill laughs at my anguish and I hear my grunckles. "HIDE!" I push Bill off the balcony and onto the rail. "Grab onto the rail, and swing yourself under the balcony! And hurry, they're coming!" He follows my instructions after he gives me a peck on the lips. I flip around to hear them getting closer then open the door.

"Dipper." My 2 grunckles greet me with some tiny hints of sadness. "We have horrible news" I look at them confused. "We're shipping you off to the Cyphers." "WHAT?!" I yell. "We...we lost." I look at them in shock, tears in my eyes. "Will I ever see you guys again?" I ask. Ford turns away, I can see him wiping tears from his eyes. "Why do I have to be shipped off? What did they want if they won?" Stan looks at me. "Their child, the younger Cypher...He wanted you." I look at them. Then glance behind me. Bill knew about this. Stan looks at me with tears swelling. "Look kid, I'm sorry...I really am. They promised to kill you and Mabel if I didn't. I can't let you both die. Not like your parents. At least I know now that you'll be alive at least. You're most likely never seeing us again. So go and pack, we need to have you there in 15 minutes." Tears start falling and I run into the house, slamming my way through the doors. Tears are gushing. I can't help it. I love them all more than life itself. And Bill didn't even bother to tell me. I get to my room and shut the door. I turn around and Bills right there.