Chapter 1

"jungkook get over here and stop playing with those girls!" Jimin was with the whole gang he when he yelled obviously annoyed. "Yeah! Yeah whatever mom!" Jungkook looked over at him then winking to a girl next him, he then started walking over to jimin "what is it mom!?" Jungkook said. "Well I just found out that Kim Taehyung is coming to this school, I'm pretty sure you remember him~" Jungkook blushed he remembered Taehyung he was the sexy/bad/popular guy in school and he always used to tease Jungkook. "So how was your day jungkook" Jin asked while namjoon laughed "it was fine Jin how was yours~?" Jin blushed deeply "oh nothing much..." Jungkook smiled Jin was the best he was jungkooks best friend he always looked out for him.

Then reminded him back at that school Jungkook was the lost/new/nerd student but he still doesn't know why Taehyung the hot popular boy still liked him! "Hello? Jungkook!?" Jimin said while Waving In front of Jungkook's face. "Oh....yeah sorry jimin I was just thinking about something....." Jimin raised an eyebrow "okay? Well I'm gonna get to class its getting close to time, see you later" they boys said goodbye and left to their classrooms.

Jungkook sat down at his desk, at his new school he was pretty popular, girls drooling all over him and maybe even some boys. But then of course that one really annoying bitch.....Jennie she is so frickin annoying always asking me if I want to go out with Lisa! Oh there she comes walking over to me right about n- "hey jungkook~" she said as she was looking at her nails, admiring them. "Hi Jennie...." She smiled looking at me with her big eyes "so I've seen you and Lisa have been very close lately you guys should totally date you two are perfect for each other! She's super nice and funny sounds like your type of girl"

Jungkook scoffed "like I'd date her" first of all! She's so annoying, too hyper, tries too hard and probably only wants to date me to gain popularity....Jennie frowned "why don't you like her she's a good person!" Jungkook laughed "I'm going to kill you if you don't stop doing this everyday and tell her to fxck off!" Jennie gasped "wow jeon jungkook! You really do only like girls for their appearance!" Jennie stomped away while jungkook rolled his eyes "whatever" then the door opened and jungkook couldn't believe it!

He stood in front of the room everyone was whispering. "Hello everyone my name is taehyung Kim Taehyung" he said in a deep, sexy voice making jungkook blush "alright go sit next to jeon jungkook.... jungkook! Raise your hand!" Jungkook slowly put his hand up while then Taehyung came walking over then siting down next to him. "Well, well isn't it jungkook the nerd~" jungkook glared at him "I'm not a nerd I'm popular!" Taehyung laughed "your so cute when your mad~" jungkook got angry he hated Taehyung at his old school bullying him, touching him.

"Taehyung shut the hell up!!!!!!" Jungkook screamed the teacher looking straight back at him "Jeon Jungkook get your ass out of my classroom so as you new boy!!!" Taehyung smiles and walked out but on the other hand Jungkook walked out with a pouty look on his face. They both walked to the detention room since that's were the teacher tells Jungkook  to go. They both opened the door sitting down in a desk. "Thanks a lot Taehyung!" Jungkook pouted "well sorry miss" Jungkook was furious he walked over to Taehyung and slammed his hands against the table, looking straight into his eyes.

"You better shut your mouth because if you don't I swear I will-" Jungkook caught off guard by Taehyung pulling Jungkook into a kiss, smoothly kissing him while Taehyung's hands slid up Jungkook hair messing it up. Jungkook stood there frozen he didn't know what to do so many thoughts where running through his mind then he felt something so pleasure full making him moan. Jungkook looked down to see Taehyung's hand in his pants down his boxers, rubbing his members.

Jungkook gripped onto Taehyung's wrist "s-stop Taehyung..." he whispered Taehyung just smiled pulling his pants and his boxers down looking at his harden cock. That's when Taehyung started stroking Jungkook pumping up and down. As he was stroking Jungkook he then made Jungkook thrust along with his movements "taehyung please s-stop what's wrong with m-me~" Taehyung got down on his knees as jungkook almost came, he then grunted because Taehyung's special touhces went away.

Taehyung slowly went down his staff fitting all of jungkooks dick in his mouth, he moved back and fourth "tae~...don't ever stop your mouth feels so good~...." Jungkook started to came close after 30 seconds slamming into Taehyung throat making him choke. He then cummed, as he cummed he tried to restatin his organism. Taehyung played with jungkooks nipples while he stood up he then kissed jungkook passionately. Then all of a suddenly the lights go out "dude what the fxck is going on?" Taehyung said a little scared jungkook gulped he zipped up his fly "don't worry it's probably a black out it'll be fine...." But then they heared screaming then a terrifying gun shot "what the hell!!!!???" Taehyung hugged jungkook finally the lights turned on they both rushed to the room where they heared gun shots in.

Jungkook stopped dead in his steps "j-jin?" He teared up. Then jimin, suga, hoseok came in "what the hell was that!?" Yoongi said terror in his eyes "Jin hyung!" Jimin said tears falling down, hoseok started down confused and sad. Finally namjoon came in "Jin!!!???" He kneeled down next to him "no honey stay with me it's okay!" He cried but nothing he gripped onto Jins hand "baby! No! Please I'm nothing without you!" He started crying puddles of tears they kept Rolling down his cheek "no! Why!" After that the teachers where talking, the police came and the ambulance came then all the students were sent home. Unfortunately Jin died that day.......it was very, very depressing but who hurtred the most was namjoon....."I'm so sorry namjoon" I came and sat down on the couch while the whole gang was there even Taehyung was there with us at jimins house "who would ever do that!?" Namjoon cried "I'm not sure....." Jungkook said "it must have been smeone who dislikes Jin...." Hoseok said "and a fast killer..." Yoongi said sipping on a drink "didn't you guys remember the lights when off then back in so who ever did this had it planned...." Jimin said Taehyung nodding they all looked over at crying namjoon "why...? Why...? Just....why Jin....?" Namjoon whisperd "I'm so sorry dude...." Yoongi hugged namjoon crying a little himself "I'm so sorry....so sorry namjoon Jin will never be forgotten...."

I hope you liked the ff more will come soon!!!!