Prologue

Christian was the definition of perfect, she was smart, pretty, and had money. She had what everyone wants, a perfect life, until the day that changes. When I said she was smart I mean it. She graduated high school at just 16 years of age and went straight into college which she graduated at the young age of 22. Christian went to college to become a lawyer, a defense attorney and she is a damn good one. But we will get into that later. Law school only took her 5 years of hard work. She never got any grade lower than an 85%,Christian had a lot of money but she worked her ass off to be in the boat she is in money wise. She never took the easy road out and she always did good work no matter how big or how small the project is, the thing about Christian is that even though she has a lot of money she does not go around being a jerk about it. Christian is the kind of person that would try to help anyone and everyone even if it meant risking her own safety.

Earlier when I said she was a good lawyer I meant it with all my heart. In just 5 short years she had been an attorney she has won 347 cases and has never lost a case. This year will be her 5th year with the firm she is at, and yes I know what you are thinking 347 cases in 5 years that's not that many, however a case as simple as a divorce can last anywhere from at least 6 weeks to a year. Christian has won 45 divorce cases. I bet you are wondering what the other 303 cases are. Well let me break it down for you.

Christian being the great lawyer she is, she has won 105 murder cases, 140 breaking and entering ,14 other criminal cases that where small that ended in little to no jail time and or with probation, 25 drug related 45 divorce cases and finally 18 cases that involved children or child's abuse.

Now, why are you telling us about Christian you might ask well... this story involves an girl Christian a boy Me a city New York and well the last part I can't tell you or it will ruin the story.