Christmas Love

She, Ella! Once again checked the preparations of today's evening Christmas Party which was organise by Mr. Andrew D'souza, her father's friend.. Andrew was of great help to her from the past one month.. She was weak and helpless after her father left her and her younger brother in a car accident.. His father was a small business but he never let his kids let down, he always took care of their happiness, but he left her alone.. And now she has to look after herself and her younger one..

Andrew help her by giving her job.. Everyday Ella first drop his little brother to school and then she herself joins her work..

She still remember, how her father use to gift them their likes things on Christmas.. On that day, he use to cook their favourite cuisine and will take them to all the nearby churches.. But now when he's not here so she have to do all this for her little brother and for that she needs more money. That's why she is here, doing overtime..

Ella came out of her reverie when Andrew asked about the preparation, she looked at him replied "it's done uncle" she gave a small smile, Andrew smile back and paid her.. Her eyes twinkle.. Andrew patted her head..

Ella asked if she could go home for which Andrew agreed and also gave her some gift for her little brother and for her, she accepted it smiling and left the place..

She took a taxi and first went to a shop.. There she buy some flowers, Chocolates and balloons for her decorating the house and some gifts for her brother.. She also bought some grocery items to cook dinner for both of them..

After that, she take the route of her home, she choose to walk to her home as she didn't had enough money to again take a taxi..

It took her 45 minutes to reach home, as she reach she found out that her brother is in neighbours house playing with his friends.. Ella, smile how helpful they are!! They have always take care of her brother in her absence..

She brush off her thoughts and marched inside the house.. She directly move to the kitchen and prepare dinner for her brother Henry and for herself.. She cooks all the favourite cuisine of Henry after which she decorate the house with the things she has bought..

She looks around and smile satisfactorily once she was done with the decoration and soon got ready taking disguise of Santa Claus..

She call her neighbour Mrs. Anderson and asked her to send Henry..

Henry chuckled when Mrs. Anderson told him that his sister is home and is calling him.. In no time, he ran out of Mrs Anderson House and run inside in his home.. He open the door shouting for his sister but was left flabbergasted to see the hall decorated.. On one side of the hall, a Christmas tree 🎄 was installed, he could see toffees and Chocolates hanging to the branches of the tree.. And some gifts were also placed on the floor.. He ran to that corner and pluck some toffees and chocolates, his eyes were twinkling with happiness..

It was then when Ella came in his notice, who was standing at the other corner of the hall..

Henry chuckled "Santa" he shouted and jump in happiness..

"ho.. Ho.. Ho.. Merry Merry Xmas to you little Henry" she spoke joyfully moving towards him..

"Santa! Where is my gift" Henry asked as he had make a wish list night and that was missing in the morning, he assume that it was taken by Santa..

Ella smile and took out a box from her pouch and gave it to Henry.. His happiness seems no bound, he twirl around in happiness.. Ella's happiness was also on peak, what else she could wish!! Her baby brother was happy and that was all enough for her..

He look at Henry and found him busy in unwrapping the gifts.. She immediately move in her room and changed to her clothes..

She came out of her room after around 10 minutes and found her brother still busy with his gifts..

"hey Henry!" she call him softly..

Henry look at her and run to her "Sista!! See! Santa gave me all this! He exclaims munching a toffee..

Ella ruffle his hair and led his way to the dining table, Henry chuckled to find his favourite food.. Ella feed him with her hand.. And she too had her dinner..

After a happy meal, she makes him ready and took her to a nearby church where a big Christmas Party was organised.. Henry seems excited to attend the party..

While a satisfactory smile was playing on Ella lips. She may not fill the gap of her father's absence but have surely done everything that make her brother happy.. What else she want!!

The end..

This is a entry for the contest organise by The Writer's glory Writers_Glory