Chapter 1

In a rainy Monday, Emer sat in shitty form preparing for the register and thought "I wish if I can go out with her she is so gorgeous ........" she glances at her seat and look around , waiting for Her crush comes in the classroom.

"Oh shit it's Monday " Sophia said to Emer . " yea ." Emer Nodded . But you know , she is really excited when is Monday . Cause she is waiting too long for weekends but going to school to see her massive crush - Aisha.

"Hi guys ." Said Aisha .
" hi . You midgid" said Iman.
" shut up you shitty Iman . Oh my guash"

" Hey Aisha ." Said Emer which her face start blushing and finally red as a fijita in the frying pan .

After the register , they go to maths and they walk together. Emer always wanted to touch Aisha's hand and pretend she don't know.

In Food tech , the teacher asked the students to do the fijita .

" oh my guash , I didn't bring my ingredients for the fijita."

Emer gave her ingredients to Aisha immediately as she scared the teacher will shouted at Aisha .

" oh my guash, you're so nice Emer thank you ." Aisha said and smile happily .

Emer saw Aisha smexy smile and she think she is the most gorgeous girl in the world . She thinks Aisha is pretty, tiny , cute , smart and the nicest girl in the world .

" Hey Emer what are you doing ." Said the teacher. Emer has just wake up for her dreamy daydream.

" ohhhh sorry I didn't bring my ingredients today can I work with Aisha ??" She said it with a most sexiest sound and touch her lip

" sure but give me your Address please that I can beat you up like a mash potato man ."

Although she knows her family will be mash and squash but she think she can look at the smile of Aisha and she can talk with her is just worth it .