acacia and kian

this is the secret story of kian and me Acacia. As you all know I dated a guy named Sam but I will never forget the time I spent the night with kian and Sam.

           Sam had left to go to the store and me and kian remained in Sam's room playing on our iphones. Kian then texted me "want to play truth or dare or something I'm bored" as I got the text I look up and I saw him staring at me. I shrugged and said "why not". "Truth or dare?" kian asked. "dare" I replied. "I dare you to take off your shirt". I felt uncomfortable but deep inside I loved kian so I took off my shirt. "kian truth or dare" I asked

"dare"

"I dare you to tell me how you feel about me "

"Acacia.. I like you a lot. Sam is using you for O2L. I liked you before you two started dating." then he kissed me. I pushed him back then hovered over him as we kissed.

Sam came back and we stooped kissing and I put my shirt back on. Sam walks in and I begin to play on my phone again.

Sam came in and kian and Sam began making a youtube video.

        I couldn't get over what kian said to me. I watched him and giggled as he made the crab face. Sam took off his shirt and I pretended to blush. I then get a text from Trevor. "I herd you kisses kian." How did he find out so fast? Sam left to get pizza and I tried not to talk to kian. I was too scared. He payed on the bed playing on his phone. He looked so seductive. He looked at me and smiles, I smiled back. He got up and Locked the door and he layer back down.

"why did you lock the door?" I asked

"I don't know..."

I walked up to him and he grabbed my jacket and pulled me close to him. I laughed as I hovered over him we had 15 minutes. but maybe that was enough. I looked dreamily into my eyes and I kissed him on the cheek. he took off hie shirt and I took off mine. He pulled me close and we get on our sides and look in eachothers eyes. I unbuttoned his pants as he unbuttoned mine. After that I wrapped my legs around him. Then he kissed me deeply as he slid off my underwear. He got in me and began to thrust. He went faster and I let a moan out. Later we ended up he holding me against the wall thrusting hard. I moaned "kian" and he stopped after ten minutes of our time we heard Sam pull up. I pushed kian away and got dressed but by the time he came in kian and my only had our clothes on but our hair remaided crazy. Sam walked in and knew emediatly something was up.

-

what will happen next? find out soon :)