Die For You

🚨THIS ONE SHOT CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, DON'T!🚨
Based off the song Die For You by The Weekend

I'm findin' ways to articulate the feeling I'm goin' through I just can't say I don't love you 'cause I love you it's hard for me to communicate the thoughts that I hold

I wanted her. Badly.

But I didn't know how to explain it. I didn't show her my attraction but I let it show when she wasn't looking.

I looked her up and down as we walked down the street to our flat. I watched her walk. I watched her heels click against the sidewalk. I watched her every move. And I wanted them.

I can't just tell her I want her. It's too flat out. I needed to do it smoothly. In a way she won't think I'm creepy.

But tonight I'm gon' let you know let me tell the truth
Baby, let me tell the truth

I'm going to do it tonight. I'm going to tell her how I feel. She just needs to let me.

We walked into our flat and I took off my shoes as she headed to the kitchen for some beers.

I sat down on the couch and waited for her. I watched her walk up to me with two beers in hand. I returned her smile as she handed me my drink.

God, she's gorgeous.

She asked me, "So, what are we doing tomorrow?"

I looked at her smirking, "What do you want to do tomorrow?"

"Something chill." She said, looking at her beer.

"I know something chill we could do." I said looking at her longingly.

"Really?! What?!" She asked excitedly.

"It's not the type of chill you're going for, though." I said looking down at my beer.

You know what I'm thinkin'
See it in your eyes you hate that you want me hate it when you cry

Her expression changed. "What type of chill are you going for, Tom?"

"A fast but slow one." I replied.

She stayed quiet. Still not sure of what I meant.

"I love you." I said, "Everytime we're together it feels like it's only you and me. I need you, now. I want you. Now."

She stayed quiet. She refused to have eye contact with me.

I fucked it up.

It ain't workin' 'cause you're perfect and I know that you're worth it I can't walk away

"I want you too." She said quietly, looking up at me.

I looked up from my drink and met her eyes. Those beautiful eyes.

She let her hair down from the ponytail it was in, took off her coat and dropped it on the floor.

She came over to me and straddled me. I put my hands on her waist as she put hers on my shoulders.

"I want you too," She started repeating. "And I want you now."

Our lips crashed together. Her fingers ran through my hair and my hands found their way to the edge of her shirt and I took it off. She did the same to me.

Our lips met again. It's only intensifying. She bit my lip and giggles escaped our mouths.

My little kisses trailed down her jawline and to her neck. I sucked on her neck, leaving purple spots. Moans left her mouth as a reaction.

My kisses went back to her lips. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I stood up to take her to the bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and traced my nose along her jawline and her neck. Leaving kisses along the way. I felt her body shiver.

My kisses went down her stomach, I took off her bra. As I got lower I took off her pants too.

I came back up to her chest and started kissing her chest. Moans echoed through the room.

She flipped me over and started kissing my neck. Moans left my mouth and my hand gripped her neck. I took off my pants as she was kissing my neck.

We both took off each others underwear. Nothing covered us anymore. I flipped her back over so that I was on top. I positioned myself to be in between her legs.

I looked down at her. I looked at her body.

"You're gorgeous." I said.

And with that I entered her. Moans escaped our mouths. She gripped my hair. Her hands ran down my back. My hand squeezed her thigh.

We are breathing heavily. Her body is moving with mine.

She's whispering my name.

In and out. That's how it went. And we loved every minute of it.

Even though we're going through it and it makes you feel alone just know that I would die for you baby I would die for you the distance and the time between us it'll never change my mind 'cause baby I would die for you baby I would die for you

Moments later I felled down beside her, breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath.

She layed her head on my sweaty chest and I pulled up the blanket to cover ourselves.

"I would do anything for you." I told her, "I love you too much to not."

"I love you too." She said looking up at me smiling.

I kissed her and played with her hair.

"I would die for you." I said.