Chapter 1

1/25/2020 (Chinese new year)

The sky was dark as the full moon shined bright high in the sky, everything was pretty quiet as the people moved around with friends and family down the streets. As he walked down the streets he wore his usual blue sweater with his hands in his pockets as he walked by a nice family as the parents holding hands with their kids which made him smile and thought about all the lives he probably just saved from the hybrids attack but frowned a little knowing that she was still out there creating more of them. He felt his phone buzz as he pulled it out and looked at the message he just received, his eyes widened a little as he saw he was running late so he started running down the streets through the people. He stopped running as he slowed down as he made it to the entrance of Ueno Park as a group of people stood there looking at him "hey guys sorry I'm late, it's just the mission took a bit longer than expected and then I went to get myself cleaned up and really kit was all just a rush after that."

One of the guys in the group shook their heads as they sighed "y yo pensi that I would always be the one that arrived tarde compadre. We've been waiting como 15 minutos, no manches we were already thinking of just entering the festival sin ti."

One of the others nodded their head in agreement "John's right but we didn't because Hazle had wait so here we are waiting for you. I mean c'mon man we all got our first vacation for working so hard from SHIELD, you might not work there anymore nor hazle but we do."

He looked at them "wow glad to know I've been missed, yeah I totally feel welcome..... hey where is Hazle anyway?" He looked among them as he didn't see her as he was a bit confused for a moment until he felt two hands go over his eyes.

"You're finally back, it's nice to see you weren't hurt" she let go and turned him around while smiling at. She kissed his lips and pulled away "hey what do you think my Yutaka anyway?" she took a few steps back and took a little spin while smiling at him.

Armando blushed slightly while looking at her "you look beautiful in it, and you chose a really nice one too but maybe it's missing something actually."

"Really what?" she watched him look around and in his hands started making something out of ice as he held out a rose and felt as he placed it in her hair, it felt warm as it always did when he did it with care. She smiled at him as he smiled back "thanks, honey."

"No problem dear" he looked at the others and then he tilted his head a bit "hey where's Danny? Isn't he going to join us?" He watched his friend Michael shake his head.

"During this kind of event no, he said he was going back to his village to celebrate with his family and friends back there during the year of the rooster so he won't be joining us for the festival. But he did wish a very happy Chinese new year and will see us all next week since that's how long he'll be staying and well you know Danny, he likes being inside his armor. So if he was here with us we'd have a big guy wearing samurai armor which might now look peaceful to the people when you think about it."

Armando nodded in agreement "yeah I guess I can understand, Danny is the only person I know who takes honour that intensively, I'm sure he and my masters would be the best of friends if they were together the entire time."

John chuckled as he shook his head "muy interesante persona that's for sure I'm just surprised he's stuck with us for so long without nosotros siendo lo go nuts." He felt himself being pulled a bit as he turned to look at his girlfriend who was trying to pull him.

Gema kept trying to pull John towards the carnival as he chuckled "alright we're all here now so can we please just go inside to the festival already, I'm tired of waiting. We only have so long for our vacation so c'mon let's hurry up or now we won't be able to enjoy any of it,"