Untitled Part 1

Part 1

(Momos journal)I believe it was two weeks before we would start summer break, everyone has been working really hard to master their quirks. People like Bakugo and Deku really stand out in our class as strong students, with Bakugos powerful explosion quirk and Dekus quirk (that seems a lot like all mights, just to note) but one student who has really stood out to me was Shoto Todoroki, not just his amazing quirk of fire and ice, but, I find myself gravitated toward him for some reason. we were partners in the
Training session against Master Aizawa and we also tagged along with deku and friends to save Bakugo from the league of villians. We usually walk home together after school but it never seemed romantic in any way. we would usually discuss matters related to school or hero work, he is always a great friend towards me. I never thought about him romantically until one night the girls were all playing card games and talking about boys. Big suprise, Uraraka could not stop talking about deku, I think at one point she started floating so Tsu had to get her down with her tounge. Mina made Jiro blush when she said she should date Kaminari, then jiro yelled at her for being "retarded" but we all know she likes him. Then it was 'my turn' They asked me if I liked anyone and I did not lie and said no. "Come onnn you have to like someone, everyone does." Uraraka replied.
I was to focused on becoming a hero to focus on love and all that stupid stuff.
"I'm being serious I don't like anybody." I replied
"Don't you like Todoroki, you are always talking to him." Asui said
"Yeahhh you even walk home with him sometimes." Mina said
I felt myself blush a little from the idea but I know todoroki is also focused on becoming a pro hero to consider someone to be a his lover.
"LOOK she is blushing." Mina said
"W-What What do you mean I'm not blushing. Todoroki is just my friend I'm being serious, and it's annoying that you guys think a girl can't have guy friends. Who knows maybe Todoroki already has a girlfriend... I mean it seems like he would."
"Ok, we are sorry Momo We understand." Asui said
The night went on and we played card games and talked about our favorite k-dramas...
For some reason I guess I felt kinda sick so I decided to call it a night and said goodbye to everybody and went to sleep...

~the morning after~
I didn't get much sleep that night, I felt kind of cold at about 4am and got up to make myself some tea. It was a lavender tea, it smelled nice and helped with my congestion. When I was drinking my class in the commen space I could not stop thinking about Todoroki for some reason. Now that I think about it he was always very helpful to me and always talking to me, of all people. He was always kind to me and probably the calmest boy in our class, well Maybe besides Kota, but he never talks.

Ok I know this chapter is kinda bad but I wanted to post something. Btw I have been reading Wattpad story's for a long time and this is the first one I have ever written, I'm trying my best sksksksksks