Chapter one:

The swift winds carried the spring leaves up to the sky. The magnificent town of Magnolia was still filled with light even after the night came before them. Men and women from different lands with different attitudes, names faces, and thought became one. The people from Fairy Tail were not different, especially when they were celebrating two events; blooming of the rainbow sakura and their 7th victory in the magic grand games.

“YAHOO!! Another VICTORY!” cried Romeo as he raised his fist in the air “Nice assist Wendy, if it wasn’t for you, I could have been beaten!”

“Ah… I didn’t do much, I was just there in the nick of time hehehe” she blushed

“Don’t be too modest Wendy” a woman who had blonde hair sat down next to the two “You both did a great job!”

“You also deserve a pat on the back Lucy!” cheered a blue cat “You defeated the team leader!”

“Well, that was just plain luck!” she said. All of them laughed, as they did, a young child about the age of 7 tackled Lucy to the ground.

“Mama! You were awesome” smiled the little girl, who had golden blonde hair

“Luna, shouldn’t you be sleeping?” Lucy got up and lifted the child to her lap

“Well she couldn’t sleep, until you came back” Levy suddenly appeared

“Is that so… eh” she lifted the child once more “Let’s go back home” she smiled as she got up and carried the little child on her back.

While walking back to their apartment Luna suddenly spoke “ne, mama is papa back yet?” she asked

“Well… that depends… an SS class request is much more difficult” she explained

“More difficult than, your S class request Mama?” she yawned “No wonder Auntie Erza comes back really late”

“Come on now, you are sleepy” Lucy opened the door and locked it as they entered. The little child opened her eyes, expecting to see her father but alas he was not home.

“Luna, please go to bed” Lucy suddenly said

“Mama…” she quietly obeyed her mother and went to her room. Lucy then broke down, as soon as she heard to door to her daughters room locked.

“When, will you come home?....” she whimpered. Not knowing, Luna was also listening to her mother’s cries.

“Mama is suffering because of papa… who is he, really?” she questioned. A few hours later Lucy was fast asleep in her bed, Luna decided to visit an old friend, she sneaked out of her house and made a swift full escape to the house of her mother’s trusted friend.

“HAPPY!!!!!” she screamed

A blue cat yawned as he went outside “LUNA! What are you doing this late?!” he asked

“I—just wanted to ask you something Happy” she said

“What do you want to ask?” the cat asked

“it’s about my father!” she explained. Happy invited her inside so that he could tell her everything she needed to learn about her father. After a few hours of storytelling Happy then suggested that she should return home before her mother finds out that she was gone.

“Thanks Happy!” she smiled

“Okay, just be careful on your way back home!” the male cat had reminded her

“I will!“ she reassured and ran away from the house of the blue cat. Then stopping at a black alley way.

“Open! Gate of the time piece! Horologium” she summoned the celestial spirit her mother had given her on her 5th birthday.