Introduction

• Dedicated to Shruti Rao

We jump onto the last standing table, all the furniture around us broken and everyone lying on the floor either drunk or knocked out.

Nathan lets out an amused chuckle and takes a swig from the rum bottle he had found, throwing my head back I laugh loudly-everyone would think thrice now before trying to provoke Nathan by taking his booze or his babe. Some stupid straggler had tried to feel me up and when I punched him he had tried to hit back but when I ducked ended up hitting Nathan, who was drinking his scotch watching, waiting to step in if it got out of hand, spilling the contents of his drink down his shirt.

What unfolded then was pure genius... and chaos.

The bartender ducked beneath his counter as suddenly everyone was involved hitting anything, anyone, everything and everyone.

As the door opened and in walked our new unit’s head who stopped in his tracks when he saw the results of Nathan’s creation-which he planned and executed in under five minutes, might I add.

Shaking his head he walks towards the bar, and orders a shot of Brandy from the bartender who finally decided it was safe to come out.

He turns around with his drink and looks at us-still standing on the table (Hey we haven’t joined the unit yet, unfortunately for him, he can’t exactly scream at us) and gives us a considering look, downing his shot he says, “I guess you both lunatics have already been assigned with call signs; Lieutenants, you both are Chaos and Rogue,” he says pointing first at Nathan and then at me.

To which, we just laugh.

----

A/N

Hello,

First off, I would like to thank you for selecting this story to read; I know there A LOT of stories on here that are way better than mine but thank you anyways, for your time.

This is a short story so it'll only have three parts (excluding this and including the Epilogue).

Second, this story is purely fictious. Any resemblance to a person-dead or alive-is pure coincidence.

Third, this is MY story, I have taken the time and pain to write this so plagiarization? Not cool. All Rights Reserved.

Fourth, this story is largely inspired by two songs-'Little Talks' by 'Of Monsters and Men' and 'Hello' by Evanescence. I suggest you check them out (at least the first one since it's closely related to the story). The lyrics comes from the first song and is the property of that band (Of Monsters and Men), and the pictures are the property of the photographer/uploader/whomsoever concerned.

Fifth, thank you so much for reading-vote, fan and comment if you like the story and do tell your friends B)

Lastly, I dedicate this story to #ShoeTeaRao for being my best (and only) sister. Thank you for reading it all the million times I made you and for editing it, as reward, I won't trouble you for ONE WHOLE WEEK.

You better love me more now.

Cheers,

War