+ Chapter One +

*Cassidy's pov*
+
"Why are you even here?" "Look, here comes that messed up kid." "Just don't even try to fit in because you never ever will." "Fat" "Ugly" "Suicidal" "Leave already." "You're such an idiot. No one likes you anyways so just leave." Nothing I've never heard before. I was a shy, insecure little freshman and was picked on and bullied. But like I said, I'm used to it. All these words hit me hard all the time. So you're probably wondering who I am. Well hi, my name is Cassidy. I was diagnosed with depression and post traumatic headache crap and I don't even know what else is wrong with me. I had to three good friends, Gaby, Bryn, and Kaley. We hung out some and they were nice and stuff but whenever I really wanted to hang out or talk with anyone, it would be my bestest friend in the whole world, Nash. He has been my best friend since kindergarten and I can tell him absolutely anything. He's pretty amazing. He's like the brother I never had and god did I love him. Anyway, back to reality. Today was the first day back at school and I hadn't talked with any of the girls like all summer, which was weird. Nash was waiting for me by the doors. "Aye Cass. Nice to see you this lovely morning." I laughed and said, "It would be lovely if we weren't at school." We walked in together looking for our first class. We had almost all of our classes together so that was awesome. And then we found it, Geometry. God I hated it. We found a couple of seats in the back and chilled for a bit. We talked about Gaby, Kaley, and Bryn and how they didn't talk to me all summer. During our conversation, a boy walked in a sat caddy corner to me. He had kind of dirty blonde hair, beautiful brown eyes, and his smile was perfect. He came in and looked at me. He didn't really do anything so I just went back to Nash and i's conversation. But then I noticed he was sorta staring at me which was awkward. I didn't know what to do so I just smiled and he smiled back. And with that, class began.