WHY?

Hey this is my first story so only funny comments and constructive criticism allowed and If you have any suggestions for the plot then feel free to leave a comment below. And also every time i put $ at the end it means there is a new perspective or i am starting it. (i don't understand wattpad so if you could help me that would be great) also i am aware that i might sound all over the place but i hope you guys understand i am writing this story so people can enjoy. And usually i am not this pathetic sounding.

$

Natsu

              It was just an ordinary day in Magnolia. People were buying things and the mages were going to missions. When inside the guild I work for i heard Gay say something.(if you don't get then you should be ashamed of yourself)

            "Hey the idiot Natsu isn't here." I heard him say. Wait a minute, so this whole time i have been helping them they have been talking behind my back? I thought. My back was to them so they didn't know i was listening.

            "Thank god why doesn't hie just go die in a hole" I heard Erza say and every one else agree. I was so pissed that I couldn't handle it and just before some one said another word the whole guild was immediately a thousand degrees warmer.

            " You ungrateful shits, I do everything for you and you want me to die!" I yell and before anyone can say anything else I storm out of the guild and burn it to the ground. "You got what you deserve." I said and then suddenly I was pulled though a portal to see a woman with brown hair.