Chapter1

Jyp: bambam im sorry your debut always used to postpone but now we will resume it!
Bambam: what?!  Seriously?  Did you already get a back up dancer?
Jyp: yeah!  Here they are..

They came in

Jyp: this is Tzuyu she's going to be your partner in every song that you'll gonna release...
Bambam: nice to meet you tzuyu!
Tzuyu: nice to meet you bambam!
Jyp: this is mark and sana the 2nd partners, this is dahyun and jaebeom the 3rd partners..
Bambam: annyeong!
Jyp: tomorrow you'll practice the choreography of your debut song, troublemaker..
(just imagine that bambam sang the troublemaker by troublemaker)
Bambam: ok!
Others: ok! Bye!
Jyp: bye!

Bambam: hi guys im bambam once again!
All: hi bambam-shi
Bambam: oh dont call me -shi just call me bambam
All: ok!
Mark: hi im mark tuan but you can call me mark
Sana: hi im sana
Jaebeom: whats up im jaebeom!
Dahyun: annyeong!  Im dahyun
Tzuyu: hi bambam im tzuyu!
Bambam: guys can i get all your nunbers.. So i can call you guys when needed?
All: sure!

Bambam: ok ill see you guys tomorrow

Bambam's Pov

I went straight at home there's a girl who caught my attention she's so beautiful her name is tzuyu.. I wanna get to know her more...

2nd day

Bambam: whats up guys sorry im late! Zian: hi im zian your choreographer!
Bambam: guys he is my cousin
All: annyeong Zian!
Zian: so lets start the choreo..

Zian teaching the first choreo... After he teach the first choreo he moved on to the romantic one..

Zian: ok so now the boys will go at the back of girls and the girls hands will be on the boys thigh and the boys right hand will be in front raising forward..
Zian: can i see?  Yeah you did it all right..

Bambam's mind: i hope she's comfortable with me...

Zian: ok so after that the hips should be moving also ok.. Then switch the hands of the boys will be on the girls thigh then the hand of the girls will be on the boys neck... Then the girls hand will be on their thigh with the boys hand under their hand.. Then your hands will slide on the girls thigh ok...
Zian: ok from the start...
Bambam: lets do this guys!!
Zian: nice!
Zian: ok so next the guys will move to their left and the girls will be on the right raising their arm sidewards..
Zian: then th boys will hold the girla hand and the boys head will slide from the girls hand to the girls face then when you reach on the girls face you have to kiss their lips...
Zian: do not do it on the practice when we already need to record the dance practice you have to do that part...
All: ok..
Zian: lets have a brake..

Bambam seat with tzuyu..
Bambam: tzuyu are you ok with the choreography?
Tzuyu: yeah its good but the kissing part i think its embarrassing doing it to you..
Bambam: its just imagine that in that part im your boyfriend so youll not feel embarassed..
Bambam: ohh by the way do you have boyfriend?
Tzuyu: no i dont have..
Bambam: suitors?
Tzuyu: yeah i have suitors but im not planning to date with them..
Bambam: why?
Tzuyu: cause i dont like them... I like someone else..
Bambam: who?
Tzuyu: youll find out..

Zian: guys lets go lets continue..

they continue doing the choreography..

They finish it all in one day...

Jyp: are you done doing it?
Bambam: yes were done..  In fact were excited  to shoot for the dance practice video...
Jyp: but before that dance practice video we'll shoot for the mv first..
Bambam: uhhmm jyp when?
Jyp: do you want tomorrow?
Bambam: sure..
Jyp: tzuyu can i invite you on the mv making tomorrow?
Tzuyu: sure!