Chapter 1

THE CHEETAH

Well it's a typical day in Camelot,most people are shopping but two men are planning to save the world. But the sisterhood is gaining on them. The've time traveled before but never this far back. Then they see a cheetah coming from behind, they see an evil gleam in its eye. They know it's the leader of the sister hood, but they aren't sure they can't kill it they hope some one will help them and not make a scene. I hope the people can not see us use our weapons of mass destruction. Just then justice was served, in a huge heap of a plasma cannon to the face. We took for the streets and tried to escape and not get ripped apart by the cheetah. Now that we have shown the weapons the people are running and screaming. After all of the running and panting one of the men named Jondiel said "we need to move back toward the castle and save the king." Then the other man said "no we must find another way to save him. They must have him locked in prison by now." The people were frightened back there. We need to get there,if we don't the king and his people will perish under the hand of the sister hood. But little did they know the sister hood had made a secret vault to hold its prisoners. Little food or water for them at all. I just hope that the king and the princess are the safest in the bunch. "Hi" said a man that looked to be no older than 21 years of age. I hope he is not a brother hood traitor. But just to make sure we interrogated him and asked a few personal questions. He told us that he was on the same quest that we were. I was surprised about how firm and confident he was with two men standing over him. Just then a cold wind passed and the man was scared. We asked him "why are you afraid of wind?" "It's not the wind I'm scared of it's what comes with it." Just then they saw a young girl. She cursed the man and killed him.