Chapter 1

Kayla's P.O.V

Hi I'm Kayla Charlton and I'm 13 years old, I have red hair and blue eyes. I love my family to bits and I have some great friends at high school, I am also a massive fan girl.

Some of my favourite bands are Room94, Futureproof, All Time Low, Union J and loads more. Since it is the half term I was listening to Room94's new single Dirty Dancing, while I was getting ready into my pink tank top and black skinny black jeans. I was dancing around my room then all of a sudden my phone beeped to tell me I had a message on it. I unlocked my BlackBerry Q5 and seen it was from my friend Abbey and it read:

To: Kayla

From: Abbey

Hey Kayla I have some great news, well I know you are a great fan of Room94 so for your birthday my mam has got V.I.P tickets for they gig in London.

When I read this I was screaming my house down, my mam and dad ran into my room and asked me "is everything alright princess?". I nodded my head and just done a happy dance around my room "I have got V.I.P tickets for London for Room94 thank you to Abbey My best friend" I told my parents.

"Who is taking you guys there since you will need to get the train up?" They asked me and I just looked at them and told them "I think it's going to be her mam", I saw them nodded both of they heads.

I walked down the stairs and seen I had eggs on toast ready for me so I started to eat it, after I finished my breakfast I took my plate and put it in the sink and cleaned it.

I heard the front door bell go off so I went and seen who it was, it was my best friend Abbey "Hey Kayla, remember that text I sent you?" She asked me I nodded my head. "Well my mam asked me to come and ask if you want to spend the half term in London?" She added, I nodded my head because I was speechless.

A/N:

Hey guys it's Leanne here and me and Beckie have decided to write this book, I hope you like this book and please tell us what you think. I have written this chapter so I hope you like it and if you don't well I'm sorry it does get hard when you are writing a new book and don't know how to start it so please no hate.
Please
Comment
Vote
Share
Read
And all the other stuff
We love all our readers
Lots of love,
Leanne and Beckie xxxx