Chapter 1

When people think about death, there isn't much to say. Most people dread the time they will pass on. No one knows whats after death. There's plenty of beliefs and theories but science proves nothing. Isn't science a belief as well? That just happened to have a bit of proof.  Plenty of things that science has "proved" wrong turned out to be true. You really cant trust no one or nothing. No one besides your self. Thats how you get along in the world we live in today. Ever since the bombings 10 years ago  Earth has never been the same. I was very young but the memories and trauma are still very live. Im 17 now and live on my own. Its hard but I get along. Its one of the newer rules. Every human above the age of 10 must go off to the empty. The empty is literally empty. Besides the 352 Humans there. According to the counting done by the grief, there are only 400 alive humans today. The other 8 are the last of the families. 4 parents and 4 children.  Once two humans have a child they get sent to the garden. Once the child reaches the age of maturity, parents must be sent off to the balance. No one knows how to get to the balance or whats it like. The balance is goal for everyone. Everyone dreams to go. Everyone wants children. Children give you bigger rations and a bigger home. I am not so sure about children but if you don't have children when you reach the age of death you will be executed. 30 years for men and 35 years for women. 35 years is perfectly fine by me.

New chapters coming soon!!