Part 1<Goodbye Friend>

***Hello readers! Hope you guys enjoy my story! If you enjoy this I will make a sequel for this about YeonBin!***
-------------------------------------------

  "I'm gonna miss you next year," Soobin said, putting his arm around Taehyun. Taehyun patted Soobin's head, assuring that everything would be fine.

    It was the last day of high school for them and they were leaving the school hall, where the graduation ceremony was held.

   Taehyun and Soobin were great friends, like brothers. They enjoy each other's company and would hang out everytime they could. But sadly, it was the last day they get to see each other as they are going their seperate ways next year.

   Soobin and Taehyun are now at the bus stop, where both of them would have to split up. Taehyun assured Soobin,"Do not worry, our friendship will still last. We can still meet up sometimes and text or call each other. I will try to make time for you."

   A bus pulled over at the busstop. "Alright, that's my bus. Thank you, Taehyun. And let's contact each other soon! BYE!" They waved at each other. Soobin rushed for the bus and found a seat next to the window. He looked out, wanting to wave at Taehyun for the last time but he had already disappeared from his sight.