Truth or dare?

"Okay, guys, I thought hot tubs were suppose to be fun?" Emmett whined, looking around at the others.
"Silence is golden, brother. Reveal in it." Edward retorted, sniggering.
Alice shot Edward a glare, and turned to Emmett.
"No, Edward. Emmett's right, ooh we should play a game!" Alice squealed and jumped up and down, splashing her siblings. Rosalie gasped and glared at her sister.
"Alice Cullen! How dare you get my hair wet! How dare you..." she sobbed and looked at her now damp curls.
"Now look, Alice, you made Rose cry." Emmett scowled and hugged his wife. Alice rolled her eyes.
"I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!" Emmett roared, pulling away from Rosalie as he splashed around even more, making Rose sob even more. "TRUTH OR DARE!!!" he yelled and laughed.
"Yayyyy!!" Alice giggled and splashed around with Emmett. At this point Rosalie was sobbing hard and holding her soaking hair in her hands miserably. As the splashing died down, Edward spoke up.
"Okay... shall we start the game of not?"
"YES!!!" Emmett roared "I wanna go first!!"
"Okay Em you go first." Alice giggled and sat beside Jasper.
"Yay! Edward, truth or dare?" he smiled, and Edward knew better than to chose dare with Emmett.
"Truth." he said, and Emmett sniggered.
"How many times did you jerk off during your 109 years of being a virgin?" Emmett questioned and everyone but Edward burst out into laughter.
"Shut up!" Edward growled and bared razor sharp teeth at his brother.
"You have to answer, Eddie Boy." Emmett smirked and looked at him.
Edward grimaced and sighed.
"2370." he said simply and buried his face in his hands.
Emmett roared with laughter, as did the rest of the tub.
After the laughter died down, Edward's turn was next.
"Alice, truth or dare?" Edward asked.
"Dare, duh." she answered.
"I dare you to..." he thought for a moment "I dare you to French kiss Rosalie!" he laughed and Alice widened her eyes, looking over at Rosalie who was wiggling her eyebrows with a seductive smirk.
"Fine." Alice pouted and crushed her lips onto her sisters, her tongue battling with Rosalie's. Rosalie accepted the kiss and slid her tongue in also, their kiss erecting their husbands. Emmett stared wide eyes "That. Is. The. Hottest. Thing. I've. Ever. Seen."
Jasper stared also and replied "Damn. Right." the two boys were practically drooling. When the girls pulled away Rosalie slapped her husband.
"What was that for?" he whined.
"For getting turned on by me kissing your sister."
Alice slapped Jasper and he bit his lip under protest.
"Ugh I'm getting out of here, you guys have got my hair wet enough." Rosalie said, stepping out of the tub. Emmett followed behind and slapped her ass
"That's for slapping me." he said and smirked.