Chapter 1

"Hi what would you like?" I said to the man with the dark suit. "I would like a diet coke please" the guy said "ok that would be 1.25 please" I said. The guy handed me the money and I walked away. yes, I work at a bar but I'm very smart , I'm attending the Florida university! I walked in to the back and poured fresh diet coke in to a clear glass cup.

When I walked out to give this guy his diet coke, I tripped on a foot. "Sorry" a man said i looked up and I saw his dark green eyes . He had tight skinny jeans with a black shirt with really really curly hair "that's ok Ill just get a new one" I
Said with a sigh. as I left he started following me and I started to get a little bit creeped out, he must be drunk. when I went to the back and got the diet coke he was standing right in front of me. He just didn't take his eyes off of me I mean there are so many other attractive Women sitting down at the lounge but why me! I walked a way to give the guy the coke and he finally backed away.
- 3 hours later -

It's now 1 in the morning and I am still working but it was not really crowded. suddenly I felt a person touch me on the shoulder. "I've Been looking at you all night and you didn't even say hi" a husky deep voice whispered in my ear. "Sorry you creeped me out" I said in front of him. he started walking around me and I got really uncomfortable. "well why didn't you say something? are you scared of me?" He chuckled. I started to get really scared and I felt weak. i started walking away, I couldn't take it. "where do your
think you going I don't even know your name" he said. He started to follow me and he grabbed me by the wrists." what are you doing I have a job!!" I shouted. apparently no one heard me but him. "I'm harry, yours?"he asked "Danny" I said in a really deep voice. He started to look at me Again! The same look but this time down.he lifted my chin up and locked eyes with his. "listen I don't want those women over there , I want you" he said. I gulped and my legs were shaking. "Well do you really think I'm going to go out with a stranger!" I yelled. "yes because I always get what I want" he whispered in my ear. I gasped and I backed away but again he grabbed me by the waist. "be ready tomorrow 8:00pm".he said. he let me go and I ran to the back. I was thinking "what just happened!?! Is he a stalker, was he drunk, he doesn't know where I live right! Ohhhhhh"

................................................................

Ohhhh! This is my second fanfic I thought my other one was bad so I mad this one xx ~ ally