First time meeting chase!!

Pic of the main character Lona at the top
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi I'm Lona
Your casual 15 year old girl
I'm not popular (just well known)
I'm taken
I would have never thought in a million years that at just 15-16 all this would happen to me

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's another Monday
Just like every other Monday...it's boring.

I'm sitting in first period just listening to Alyssa (my best Fran) blabbing her mouth about her weekend.

"So..."Alyssa says tapping my shoulder. I let go of my trans that I was in.
"Huh...what was that?" I say looking into her hazel brown eyes.

"I said...have you seen the new boy yet?" She says turning her eyes from mine looking down at her nails.
"Ohh new boy..."I start to think. What new boy.
"Do you know his name?"
She thinks for a minute.
"Loveren something"
She says pulling her phone out.

Ima bout to say something when the teacher walks in.

"Good morning class. Today we have a new student"
Right as she says that the door swings open. In walks this guy with brown hair and grayish blue eyes.

"Well class this is chase. He came her from south keither high."

"Ok would you like to introduce yourself."
He looked at the teacher, rolled his eyes, and sighed.

"No. Not really...were can I sit?"
He says in a annoyed voice.
While the teacher looks around the room not caring that he disrespected her.

"Right beside lona please. Lona raise your hand"
I slowly/shyly raise my hand he looks at me up and down and starts walking over.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chase pov

I'm being forced to go to this new school today.
It was I went to a new school or a delinquent school.
I'm not a bad teenager I just have...anger problems that were easily set off one day.

I'm all dressed and ready. As I'm walking down the stairs my mom calls me into the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen. Once walked in I see my mom standing at the counter drinking coffee.

"Yes?" I say sitting at the bar that is I front of the counter that my mom is standing.

"(Sigh) please don't mess this up. It's a good opportunity to get a new reputation. And make some new friends" my mom says with a slight smile.

"Mom I don't want new friends or a new reputation. I liked my old one."
She chuckles a little.

"So you liked the druggies and you liked being in fights? If so I might as well send you to a delinquent school." She says getting a little more mad with me.

I roll my eyes.
"Mom...it's my life. I wanna get into fights let me and if I want 'druggie' friends then ok. I do. My choose not yours"
I say taking a few deep breaths trying to calm myself.