Phoenix And Phoebe (Twins)

Name: Phoenix

Gender: Male

Age: 11

Species: Warlock

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: He is funny, annoying, crazy, cocky, hot headed, kind and caring.

Likes: He likes causing mischief, getting into fights, using his magic when not meant to.

Dislikes: He hates getting moaned at, people he hates, family other than his sister.

Weaknesses: When he looses his powers, his thoughts.

Strengths: fighting, smart, strong, magic.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Phoebe

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Species: Witch

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: She is shy, sweet, kind, and once you get to know her and she can trust you she'll come out of her shell more.

Likes: She likes drawing, writing and quiet space.

Dislikes: She hates loud noises, people hurting eachother or her, when her brother fights.

Weaknesses: Strength, height.

Strengths: Magic

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looks:

(Phoebe on the left, Phoenix on the right)

Background: Their mother was a teenager and was raped. After not using protection the man had fled leaving the mother to deal with pregnancy alone. At the hospital she ended up have a c section, giving birth to twins. A girl and a boy, however due to depression, pressure and anxiety of being a single, young parent, she committed suicide at the hospital. Meaning the twins went into an orphanage, but got transferred every year due to attempt of running away or causing fights or getting picked on. After running away again they decided to learn how to pick pocket and managed to create a home out of an abandoned building. Years went by and they had found rich people who claim to be relatives, after moving in with them they got settled. That is where the twins are at today.