Journal 1,31st December

So fellas I am back on wattpad albeit for a short time. A new decade is about to begin in a short time and i didn't want to let this opportunity to write something slip off my hands. So this decade was a memorable one and probably one of the most remarkable decades in human history we witnessed the compression of a camera, computer and a telephone into one single device which you are probably using right now to read this,The Space Shuttle program ended, many new scientific endeavors were made.The MCU phase 3 concluded, Harry Potter movies ended. There was the rise of YouTube , Facebook and the worldwide internet usage in general. You have the rise of PUBG,memes and all the good stuff.

But this decade wasn't just about the memes and internet. The young,the energetic the Generation X,Y and Z all are rising around the world, revolting against the narrow and disdainful thinking of the old and grumpy men in charge who have messed up this planet pretty bad. Reminds me of the good old revolutions in France(history nerds will get it :P)

For me , This year was a rollercoaster of emotions and i had no idea how to comprehend them all at once this first time. It was probably the first time i had depression or something of that sort along with self hurting(scars on my left hand won't leave anytime soon -_-), pessimism, self hatred, paranoia about literally every single soul on this realm and suicidal tendencies that just come and go like a tide, depending on the circumstances.I was into an ambiguous one-sided love which just kept on going downhill overtime but the initial experience was out of this world.. pure beauty and a very nice little chapter of my life that taught me how pure it feels to be into someone unconditionally,well the end was gradual and painful ,i wanted to confess to her about it to her someday as well, but not anymore i guess i m a more mature person now hopefully. Also i began to have courage in stepping out of my cozy comfort zones and it feels good,to try out something new.For me it was socializing now i m kind of a loner  who likes solitude but sometimes i just feel empty, lonely and lie myself to disguise my lonliness as solitude which isn't a good move. Well i m still awkward at social situations it hasn't changed much i still don't know how to properly react to an unexpected statement like say a compliment yet it doesn't matter. I have just gotten a little more comfortable around people and for an introvert like me that's a commendable change.

Also by the beginning of this year , I met some remarkable people who became my friends on the internet,and they probably know me better than my real life ones. I m the kind of a person who has a small circle of people he calls a friend but those people matter to him a lot. We know a few people and even fewer know us,being a minimalist in this aspect gives a very serene feeling. To all my friends thanks a lot just listening to me when no one did and being around in every memorable moment.

And

To everyone who had the privilege to live in this marvelous decade,buckle up for a new adventure.

Wish you all a very Happy New Year!!

Edit: i take the above line back, the 2nd decade of every century has a history of being terrible and the trend still continues :D