Chapter One

****Hello, to all of you that took interest in my story. This is the first time that I've posted any of my stories. Usually, I write them and some of my friends read them but it doesn't go beyond that. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as I did writing it. I'm sorry if I don't update fast. I work mostly 10-12 hour shifts and some weeks I only have a day off. BUT I'll try hard to update as quickly as I can****

**This story is dedicated to those who believed in me and gave me the encouragement I needed to keep writing**  but the chapter is dedicated to Josephino & Mony Pony**

Chapter One:

Sky's POV

I’m not the perfect girl everyone at school thinks I am. Yes, I get good grades, but I also enjoy skipping school from time to time. I’m not your normal teenage girl. I do things other girls my age wouldn’t do. I love motorcycles and muscle cars. I own both and I enjoy working on them as well. I own a navy blue 2014 Dodge Challenger, a dark purple 1696 Chevy Shelby Mustang, and a black on green 2014 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. My life has been a rollercoaster ride since I was young. I have lived in different cities and different countries. Amazing right? Not really.

My life was hectic between having to move from Los Angeles to New York, from Paris to Seoul. There weren't any constants in my life. My mom, Jade Evergreen, is a famous fashion designer that has a partnership with Korean-American designer NaNa Park. Fashion house, Love Sarang. Finally, after many weeks of begging, I had convince my mom to stay in New York for the remainder of my high school years. I was so excited that as soon as my mom had agreed to settled in New York for a few years I had called the twins, my two best friends.

The twins Peyton and Sawyer have been my best friends since I was little. Our moms had been best friends throughout their high school and college years. And as destiny should have it the twins and I became best friends. Our families used to call us the three musketeers because we were inseparable. Even though sometime we would be separated for months at a time, we never lost contact. Always spending time together, whether it was during summer vacations or the winter holidays. Sometimes I wonder what life without the twins would be and I can’t even begin to imagine it. There’s just no way to not have the twins in my life. 

My first day of Junior year was like any other first day of school, hectic. I went through the motions of getting my schedule looking for my classrooms and meeting new people. The latter is the most important. The twins and I were in three out of five classes together, Math, English, and Art, which wasn’t that bad. My other two classes were full of strangers, at least to me. I didn’t know anyone nor did anyone in the class know me.

A few days had pass and I still hadn’t talked to none of my classmates except for the twins. The thing about me is that I'm not a social butterfly, but I'm not socially challenged. I talk to people but mostly keep to my tight and small group of friends, so I won’t approach new people as often as I should. You'd think that me being a model I would be more sociable, but as luck should have it, I'm not. I was in my first period waiting for the teacher to get there when I bumped with a classmate. Her name, Laylany Jenkins, she is the typical snob that thinks she’s better than everyone else. Everyone calls her the Red Queen, since she’s always wearing red and acts like a queen, thinking she’s better than the rest.

“Watch it.” Said Laylany.

“Sorry” I mumbled and walked away. Wrong move. She thought I was ignoring her since she didn’t hear me apologize. She grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards. I stumbled and fell down on my butt. I stood up and brushed non-existent dust off my pants.

“Who do you think you are? Why aren’t you apologizing?” Laylany said angrily.

“I did apologize. You just didn’t hear me” I replied look down.

“You seriously think I’m going to believe that?” she asked.

“It’s not about believing me or not. I did apologize and if you don’t believe me it’s up to you.” I said while I walked away. This time she didn’t pull me back. The teacher, Mr. Briggs, started the lesson saying we were going to work in pairs. Thankfully for me, Laylany was paired with some jock named Jack Dalton. My partner was this Asian guy, I’d seen him before, but didn’t remember from where.

“Hey, I’m Jung Su.” Said the guy.

“Hi, I’m Schuyler. Nice to meet you.” I replied. 

“I know who you are. I’m in your English class too. I sit behind you.” He said, smiling at the fact that I was blushing bright red because I didn’t recognize him. 

“Oh! Sorry, I don’t really pay much attention to other people.” I whispered feeling my face heat up because of the embarrassment. 

“It’s ok. I notice you don’t talk much.” He stated. 

“Yeah.” I mumbled.

We started working on the lab in silence and we spoke only when needed. Before the class ended we went back to our seats, and we copied the homework for next class; which included working with our lab partners. Great! Just what I needed! I thought. The bell rang and everybody started leaving, when I got to the door Jung Su was behind me. We went out to the hallway. 

“See ya in English.” He yelled, which caused some people to turn around and look at me. And to my unfortunate fate Laylany was one of those people.

*** Okay guys, what did you think about the first chapter? I know it's short but it'll get better I promise.***