Part 26. All Alone.

I hate everyone

I hate everyone. I hate hurting her. But I don't feel a thing now. It's like the world has come to an end.

Looking at her for the last time.

I left.

I left and went towards the lake that was near y/n's house. The place was all clear and there was no sight of a single person.

Walking towards the lake, I screamed and kicked and punched the air. Falling down on the ground I cried while shouting and taking everything out.

But I soon I collect myself. Getting up I shook off the dust. Pretending like nothing happened I got inside my car and rested my head on the steering wheel.

Cause that's what I might have to do now, pretend like everything is fine even though I am broken from the inside.

The heavy weight that I feel on myself that's crushing me. I heard my phone ring as I saw who it was.

"Yes Namjoon"

I took a deep breathe and calmed myself down.

"Jungkook tomorrow is the funeral, where the hell are you?" I could hear his worried tone.

"On my way"

I sighed and made my way towards Jimin's place. Getting inside I looked at everyone sitting on the couch.

My attention went towards y/n who sat at the very corner, hugging her knees she rested her head on them.

My heart hurts even more when I'm looking at her.

'I'm sorry y/n but this is for the best. Atleast for now.'

If only I had something and was able to take care of yourself, I would have done it without a doubt.

But right now all I need is something to hold on to and I don't want that person to be you because I cannot use you for my own selfishness.

"Where are you gonna go now?" Namjoon sudden question made me widen my eyes in realisation.

'Atleast I have my house but what about her?'

"My grand parents will be here any minute" She passed him a forced smile and he nodded .

I mentally sighed in relief.

"Oh so they're gonna live with you?" Sumni asked smiling sadly.

"They are gonna take me back to London with them" She gave out a loud sigh and I looked at her broken state.

I was shocked to hear such sudden news and not just me but everyone of us.

The only thing I can do is be thankful that she is in safe hands and isn't alone.

As much as I wanted to beg her to stay, I cannot do that. I have no right to hurt her or confuse her like that.

'I'll come back for you when I finally become the right man.'

'But for now...'

'It's for the best.'

"Y/n" I heard a deep voice coming from the direction of the door. Turning towards the entrance my eyes noticed an old man in his 60s maybe.

He wore a black suit, a diamond watch in his left hand while the fingers were covered with many diamond stone rings.

"Grandpa" Y/n got up and hugged him tight while she cried in his arms. Soon enough an old lady joined them.

She was wearing a white silk dress that made he look so royal. Her hair was tied in a low bun while tears fell from her eyes.

 Her hair was tied in a low bun while tears fell from her eyes

I pulled away as he gave me a kiss on my forehead. Hugging him tight I cried a little in his comforting embrace.

"We are here darling, you don't have to worry about a thing now" She said and I nodded.

"Are the your friends?" Grandpa turned to look at me and I again nodded.

"I'm sorry for what you children have to go through right now, the pain will not settle down if I even speak comforting words to you. But I'd rather say, I'm not gonna let the person  behind this run away. I'll make him cry in blood"

Hearing the anger in his tone grandma calmed him down.

"Don't scare them" She spoke in a stern tone and soon walked over to them.

Hugging each and every one, she offered them great calmness.

She was like the calm beautiful ocean and on the other hand, grandpa was a storm but he loves her dearly.

"Hello sir and madam it's nice to meet you" Sumni and Jiwoo said as they bowed.

Grandpa smiled and patted their heads softly.

"You are whose daughters?" He asked and got the answer from them.

Also let me tell you something about my grandfather.

'He is known as the Lee in London and in Korea. My grandpa runs a very successful business but beside that he is a godfather and by that I mean a real mafia godfather. Everyone in the underground from all over the world knows him, fears him, respects him. But my friends nor Jungkook know about this because they shouldn't.'

"Your parents were great people. They used to come to my place for dinner a lot" Grandma chuckled sadly while wiping away the tears.

All of us were again sitting on the couch. Even then Jungkook seemed lost in his own world. I wish I could hug him right now and give him all the love and comfort.

'But how can I?, when I am also just as broken as he is?'

'How can I when he pushed me away?'

'How will I make him understand when I am also going through the same pain.'

I didn't say anything to him because I was no longer important to him now. I am just a girl who he happens to know that lost her parents just like him.

And if that's what he wants so I won't beg him to stay. He can do whatever he wants and I won't care either.

It's easy to say but hard to do but I'm gonna try my best. And after the funeral I will be going to London with my grandparents.

I feel sad to leave them all but it's for the best.

I cannot stay here or else the memories of the incident will haunt me all the time.

But I would love to see my house one last time even if it's only a broken mansion which looks haunted.

I want to go to the lake and cry and ask mom and dad why did they have to leave me?

It's gonna be hard to say goodbye but I have too now.