New York (lesbian story)

Finally it would happen! I would go to New York to exhibid my paintings in an Art Gallery. All this, after a  an article with my paintings and an interview were printed in a magazine. After this article, I was called by different studios if I would be interested in exhibiting my work. Of course I did, and in a few weeks I was the topic of conversation in the art scene. I was seen as one of the promising emerging young artists. So it was that two months ago after a major exhibition, I was called by Kristen van Engelen, a Dutch art holder who had moved to New York a few years ago, and now had her own art galery. She had heard through the grapevine about me and wanted to meet me to decide whether they wanted to show my work set. She told her assistant to set up a meeting with me. It was all very quickly and after a few meetings it was agreed that I would come to New York. Everything would be arranged. The apartment, and transportation costs.

Everything would be settled there and two weeks later my plane to JFK.

Today, it is finally the day that it was all going to happen. All my bags are packed and in an hour I shall be brought to the airport by my parents. Initially it will be for three months, but Kristen told that if there is much interest in my work, this can still add up to five or even six months. I am so looking forward to it! It's been my dream for so long now.

The flight went well. On the plane, I had quite some time for sketching. I had all kinds of ideas for the exhibition. 

Once arrived at JFK, everything went very quickly. When I arrived outside, I saw a black Mercedes. Agains it, was leaning a woman. She was tall and had long wavy dark brown hair. She wore black trousers with black pumps below. On top she wore a tight checkered blouse connected to her body.

While she stroke her hair backwards, she blew out her last smoke of her cigarette and looked up. Right in my eyes. She smiled and came toward me. "You must Dylan!" She held out her hand and gave me two kisses. I laughed and didn't  know  what to say. "That's right." I replied. "I'm Kris, pleasant. Shall we go right away? I'll take you to your apartment. "In the car she told how she was eager and excited about this new partnership. After arriving at the apartment she went  into the building.

"Well, here it is!" And she opened the door and walked me into the room. 'Wow.' I ran with open mouth behind her. It was a great apartment. It reminded me of the apartment of Sienna Miller in "Interview" but a little smaller. After Kris had shown me the whole apartment, I plopped on the couch to relax after this overwhelming day. "Champagne?" Kris called from the kitchen. "Ha, delicious!" She came with the bottle of champagne and two glasses back in the room and set down next to me. "I had already put it  cold, so we could celebrate your first evening in New York to. Cheers, to you. And our cooperation." With a sparkle in our eyes we looked at each other, then the glasses clinked together.

While we drank the delicious Champagne, we discussed how the course of the evening would come out to see.

After our glasses were empty, I walked with Kris to the door to let her out. "Okay, I'll see you in a bit. In an hour I'll be back. "In parting, she gave me a kiss on my cheek, then looked me straight in the eyes and then turned toward the elevator.

After a quick shower I quickly grabbed a bag and pulled out a black dress. When I had just finished my hair and makeup, the doorbell rang. I ran in my underwear, lace hipster with matching bra, to the door and I looked through a chink who it was. 'O. Fortunately, it's you! Haha. "I let Kris in and I paused to look at her. She looked gorgeous. She had a dark gray dress to just above her knees. Over her shoulders she had a thin cardigan. Her hair was pinned up with here and there a casual and loose pick. To make the outfit pop, she wore black high heels from Louboutin. "You look beautiful." I said, and then I realized I was still in my underwear. "Oh! Haha, I'm almost done though. "I ran laughing to my new bedroom and pulled on the dress I selected earlyer. A few silver chains and dark gray heels and I was done.