𝟮𝟯

Desiree POV

I woke up face to face with Kaito, he was asleep his soft snores in the room, I moved his hair from his face, looking at him, he looked so innocent when he's asleep. I rest my hand on his face and rubbed my thumb against his cheek. He mumbled, ''Desi'' softly in his sleep. I watched him as he sleeps. Sometimes I can't help but think that I don't deserve him, The Desiree he knew from when we were kids is gone. I don't know if she'll ever return. She's dead inside. All I do is cause him trouble then he has to clean it up and leaned against the headboard and brought my legs to my chest as I rest my head on my knees. It's like the same thing again with Ricardo.

A vibration echoed in the room, I looked to the nightstand, seeing that it's my phone making the sound. I picked it up and answered.

''Hello''

''Wassup with you how are you?'' Tiana replied.

''I'm okay, I just woke up to be honest, how are you?''

''I'm okay although I miss yo ass, I was just checking up on you, oh bitch I met a guy today and chile'' she started.

I heard a low groan and saw Kaito stirred in his sleep, I carefully get up, as to not wake him, I went in the seating room area.

''Bitch you there?'' Tiana asked

''Yeah I didn't want to wake Kaito up'' I replied, picking my finger, ''Now about this mystery guy?'' I urged her to continue.

''Okay calm, so I met him......''

.

.

''So you mean to tell me yall were vibin and you didn't ask for his number?'' I questioned

''I knowww'' she dragged on, ''It's so bad because we were so lost in our conversation then but dumb ass left then I was like I didn't have his number, bruh I prolly missed out on a husband'' She exclaimed.

I laughed out, loud '' maybe you guys will meet again?'' I said

''Maybe I don't know'' She groaned, ''So how are you guys, you and Kaito?''

'' His family, recently died in a fire'' I said almost robotically.

''What The fuck really damn that's so sad, give him my condolences, do they know how the fire started?''

''No'' I muttered.

''It must be hard on him''

''Yeah,'' I said lowly.

I heard a smooth raspy voice in the background ''Is that Desiree''

I can spot that voice from a mile away.

Ricardo.

''Yeah, It's Desiree, now go cook something bum. Tiana sneered at him.

''Tell Ricardo I say Hi'' I said softly, I couldn't face him, yeah I still had feelings for him, but he'd never be with me he told me to get help, out of concern and sincere he even gave me a psychiatrist number who I could talk to because he knew about my split personality.

''Did you tell him I'm in a relationship?'' I asked tina, out of curiosity.

''Nope,'' she said popping the p.

''Okay good, okay Tiana I gotta go love you,'' I said.

''Love you too sis, take care of yourself, oh when are you coming back?'' She asked.