Day

It was quite sunny outside.with only a gentle breeze every now and then. the air smelt fresh and the ocean was calm. It was just a perfect day to have some fun. And that what a boy named Steven planned to do.

He had awoken by the loud beep of his cat shaped alarm clock. He wasn't particularly a lazy kid. More necessarily a chill one. Yet he did some days stay in due to nightmares or restless nights which were just him tossing and turning Cus of awful thoughts that frightened as stressed him..

After waking up, the boy changed from his pjs to his normal clothing. A cyan shirt, some dark blue jeans, and a stylish jacket which the boy loved wearing very much.

"hmm what to do after breakfast.." the boy spoke with his mind blank for ideas. Suddenly, his light bulb clicked "ah!! I can go and hang out with Connie!!". " you may after training" spoke a voice behind steven. Steven flinched at the voice and turned around to find that it was only his friend pearl.the boy sighed in relief "oh it's just you. please pearl make me aware u are here you scared me" "oh sorry" she quickly replied

Steven walked away from pearl into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He rubbed it against his soft cheeks and slowly splashed his face with water then repeated  the same process.

The boy exited the bathroom and headed back over to pearl now her being with his friend Connie who he now greeted."hey Connie!!" Said Steven while slowly waving. She replied with a single wave but when doing so made no contact With Steven. He was a little frustrated by this but decided to put it behind him saying to himself that she probably isn't in the mood or she just has way too much home work that it's putting her under pressure. But even when he decided to forget it he still couldn't dissconect from the feeling that Connie was not doing ok.
____________________________________.                 _______________________

🌟I hope yall enjoyed this I know it's not too much but it's all I can do at this moment in time but I can do more if need be until then guys cya!!!🌟