Part 28.For the best

As the guys left us alone while practically throwing me death glares cause I hadn't told them about the breakup

I sighed and tried to enjoy the view but I really wanted to ask her that was she actually leaving?

'Huh what an asshole I am to put her in this situation.'

"So you're never gonna come back" I tried to make a conversation.

I don't know what I wanted to hear from her. She didn't give me a reply and I took that as a yes.

"So you giving me the silent treatment now" I chuckled softly.

"What do you want me to do Jeon? Shout and cry and hit you because you left me or should I beg you to stay? well I'm sorry we both are going through the same pain and I won't beg someone who doesn't want me" She replied coldly as every word broke my heart little by little.

Seeing her like this. I knew I had lost her.

Her eyes were filled with so much hurt.

I wish I would hold her and kiss her one last time but that would only make me stop her from going away.

'This is for the best.'

The only thing I kept repeating in my head. That's what I want you to do. Hit me and cry on my chest because I'm the one at fault.

Take it all out because I'm an asshole to leave you like this.

"Good because-" I wanted to sound cold but she cut me off.

"You know what Jungkook. It is alright I understand so please don't even think of blaming yourself for anything that happened and please stop acting like everything is fine for you because I know it isn't. It hurts a lot for me to see you like this but it will be alright in the future trust me" She said as fresh tears fell down from her eyes and how I held myself back.

My heart ache at her words that were so soothing and comforting towards me yet I was a jerk to her.

I didn't dare to look at her because I didn't wanted to or else I might break down too.

"Look at me please " She requested and I knew I had to oblige to it.

Her eyes were puffy from crying as her nose was red but still she gave me her beautiful smile.

"I really wish you the best of luck Kook because I love you and I don't want you to get hurt I really wish that you would have allowed me or let me see your pain or you could have shared it with me but it's okay I truly understand" She cupped my cheeks

I was shocked to see her being this understanding while all I did was treat her like shit.

I was stiff under her touch as her soft hands made contact with my skin. The hands that I would never feel the warmth of again.

And then she leaned in pressing a soft kiss on my lips. I couldn't move and only she had this effect of making me lose my mind.

"I cannot believe that I won't be able to see any of you again" She chuckled softly.

I know y/n and it hurts so much. Please stay

"I love you but just like you said we have to let go and not hold back and that's what I am gonna do. I am gonna let you go no matter how much it hurts" She said as tears kept following from her eyes.

I couldn't hold it any longer and I wiped the tears away. She melted under my touch.

"I wish you the best of luck and may you find all the happiness in the world" She kissed me again softly one last time.

I wish I would hold her tightly in my arms and kiss her like there is no tomorrow but what I am about to get myself into is very dangerous.

Smelling in her sweet scent that I won't ever be able to.

I saw her getting up as she walked back towards where her house was. I didn't turn back but I could hear her footsteps.

I turned around as I saw her small figure walking out of my life forever. The girl that I just lost.

I wish I could keep her to myself. I wish I wasn't this weak. I saw her getting in the car as the car started to move.

"I love you too" I said as I saw the car getting smaller and smaller and it disappeared.

I put my hands in my pocket and started to walk down the street as the sun was setting. Tears fell from my eyes as I kept wiping them away.

I was going to Namjoon's place as I couldn't stay at mine. It felt lonely and empty without mom and dad.

Reaching his house I entered the living room. I sat down on the couch.

I could see the some of the guys were in the kitchen and Yoongi and Jin were along with me.

Other's came out right after a while.

"Why did you leave her?" Jimin asked and looked at me with sad eyes.

I sighed.

"It's for the best" Yoongi replied.

"Yes and with what we are getting ourselves into. It's better to keep our loved ones away because Mafia is not something that we should let our family get involved with" Namjoon took a sip of his coffee.

"Practically it was our father's so we have to carry it on" Taehyung shrugged.

"And we do it all together no matter what" Hoseok joined in and all nodded in agreement.

"To get revenge for our parents death" We all said together.

"But I really wish you could have not broken up with her" Hoseok smiled sadly.

"I wish too man" I replied.

"You can go now if you want and stop her from going to London"Jin suggested as he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah you can!" Jimin joined him excitedly.

"This isn't a movie guys and besides even if it was. My story with y/n would always have a sad ending. It will never be the same again and if something happens to her than I won't be able to forgive myself" I said as tears formed in my eyes but I blinked it away.

"Don't worry. We are all gonna be fine. It will just hurt you for sometime but letting go is the best" Namjoon rubbed my back.

"First my parents and then y/n" Finally I broke down completely in front of them.

"We have to get our revenge" Jin said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"You're right" I rubbed my face and stopped myself.

"We are gonna catch that fucking group of people who dared to do this to us" Yoongi spoke.

"And just wait till we catch them because that's the only thing in my mind right now" I muttered and all of them agreed.

"We will finish them all" Taehyung said.

"Yes we will" I smirked because they didn't knew that we were coming for them.

The one who killed our parents and destroyed our life's as well.

We are coming for you Mr.Twan.