save you tonight

hi my name is Carstion Cates and what would you say if I told you that I save niall Horan from being bullied.

yeah that's right I save him from being bullied by some stupid Jock I all started like a normal day but one little thing different I had just moved from Texas to Ireland!

and it is my first day I had gotten through the first 4 hour without getting lost but my 5 hour class is some were acrossed the school and I have no idea were to go?

as the bell rang I was still lost in the hallway but as I rounded the corner and see a blonde boy and to other boys pining him against the wall I hid behind a can I could not really hear them ill I hired them say some thing about him Bing scrowed and punched him In the gut and said something al's befor hiting him again.

I felted so bad for him so be for I could even think I jump up from my hidding spot and said stop the to the boy who was punching the blonde boy and look at me and the one boy who had brown hair said shut up slut. I said oh you did not just call me a slut. so than I kick in in the gut and he clutched his gut and fall to the ground. the other boy runs off 5 year of Kickboxing really paid off. I walk up to the blonde boy and said are you ok? to him he shake his head yes I stuck my hand out and said my name is Carstion he take my hand and said my name is niall he said. said wall then niall do you now how to get to science he smiles and said ya I have science now to what teacher do you have Mrs Jones oh me to!

niall said and after that we were had been joined to the hip.

until the fait full day when my dad said we are moving I was absolutely crush I would miss niall so much he understand me.

2 months later

**********************

the day we were packing the last of. our stuff niall came over and gave me a bracelet that said niall and Craston Bff and before I could say a thing me mom was calling me name telling me we had to leave a gave niall a hug and got in the car and drove off and that was the last time I got to see of niall.

8 year later

************

Cece do you now were my red Tom's are?

so right now I'm am currently living in London with my best friend Cece fray. ( by the way Cece fray is on the xfactor USA watch it. it on Wednesday and Thursday.)

we both work at Nondos. and no I haven't seen one direction or my old best friend Naill.

but I sill think about him all the time I miss him so much I wish my family had not moved.

yeah they are by the door!

thanks I said as I walk down the stairs and Cece is siting at the table drinking her tea. I sate down next to her. so what are the plans for today? she asked me . we are go to the mall then come back to the house to get ready work.

uggg I hate work I want to go see a movie. I now I said but we have to go to work unless you like sleeping on the streets.

good point the she said so with that we were off to the mall.

I want to go to forever 21. Cece said ok but first I want food I said.

I want to go to nandos Cece screamed I helled my ear owww Cece I said sorry she said. ok off to nandos. when we walk in it was super crowed so we had to sit next to 5 strange boy who looked like they just robes some thing.