Episode 1-50

An oil lamp in the Luo Family's cellar was quietly lit. Juvenile Luo Zheng covered most of the oils' rays of light and sat at the table, quietly drawing out a dilapidated wire-bound book.

Luo Zheng just turned 17 this year, his body is thin, and he can't talk about handsomeness, but he has a soft temperament, especially a pair of eyes that are very god-like. Even under the dimly lit fire lamp, the eyes are also alive. Hui.

"It took me a month to read this "On the Constitution", and the truth is good, but the words 'return good for evil' are unique. I can't agree!"Luo Zheng whispered softly, looking at the scent of Bean Ding, his face showed a sad expression: "If it is not the father's heart, believe these four words, my main house Lineage will not fall to this end, father More will not die..."

After thinking for a long time, suddenly there was a sound of unlocking at the door of the cellar. Luo Zheng suddenly swept away the sorrow of the sadness, and replaced it with the firmness of the face. At the same time, he quickly extinguished the oil lamp and then used the worn quilt. Behind himself.

The lock of the cellar was opened, and a few footsteps were from far and near. The headed one stepped forward and stepped on Luo Zheng's bed, shouting with a pointed voice: "Still still sleeping? Give Laozi up, but also his mother thought that he is the Young Master of Luo Family? "

This man is a Steward of the Luo Family, a long-nosed monkey with a tumor on his forehead that looks disgusting at first glance.

Luo Zheng opened the quilt, deliberately rubbed his eyes, got up from the bed, dressed in shoes and socks without saying a word, although these clothes are worn out, but Luo Zheng is still meticulously dressed, completely simultaneous.

Steward rolled his eyes and uttered a "virtue" in his mouth. Then he waved his hand. Several of the people behind him circled Luo Zheng and wore thick leather and handcuffs to Luo Zheng.

After busy finishing this set, Luo Zheng walked out of the cellar and walked toward the Luo Family's Martial Art Hall under the leadership of the next man.

Luo Family is the Great Clan of Chongming County. It has 10,000 acres of farmland and hundreds of mines. It is famous in Chongming County.

However, the entire Eastern Territory has thousands of county towns, of which there are countless Giants, and the Luo Family is not ranked in the entire Eastern Territory.

Luo Zheng was escorted by the next man, crawling out of the gloomy cellar, passing through countless pavilions and bridges, and then came to the door of Martial Art Hall.

Martial Art Hall is a place where the Luo Family younger generation cultivation is built. The dragon and the lion are built with white marble at the door. The ground is a one-meter square black black Tortoise stone shop. You can feel the momentum when you stand at the entrance.

In the middle of Martial Art Hall, dozens of Luo Family younger generations wearing gray robes, under the leadership of the Luo Family Instructor, are working hard.

The fists burst into flames and screamed.

These Luo Family younger generations are all in their teens. In order to gain a certain position in the Luo Family, they are diligent in daily study and painstakingly fulfilling Body Refinement.

In the late autumn, the wind and the wind are smashing, but they have a sweat on their body. What's more, the head is hot and steamy, and the white mist is lingering...

On the side of Martial Art Hall, there are more than a dozen men wearing the same armpits and leather armor as Luo Zheng. These men are aa, one by one, the nose and the face are swollen, and the body is wounded in the dark.