chapter 1

Karmans P.O.V

"Karman you gonna be late for school!"

Arg,,, I woke up kicked the blankets,really I dont wanna go to school but I have to its my last day that makes it even worse.I got up headed straight for the separate bathroom.Had my towel,soap and lotion.Took a shower 20 minutes later I was headed to my room too a high waist black leather short a white crop top written #SELFIE in gold put my hair in a messy bun and put on my grey and black jordan's.I put foundation mascara and a blood shot red lipstick.

"Karma its getting late we gotta bounce."yelled my bestfriend Selena.

"Yeah im coming."

Ran down stairs found my mom drinking coffee and laughing with selena.

"Hi mom,,,,bye mom."

"Have a great last day of school."

"I intend to."

We got into sel's car and started heading for school.

★★★★★★»»»»»

Where my manners im Karman Jaiden Norman im 17 im a brunette I've got a tan skin grey eye.I got out of my daze and realized we at school now

"Kay 10 o'clock."sel said annoyed

"Hi Jessica."

"Karma I would love for you and your,,,,er,,,,,skank of a friend to come to my brothers party today at 8.she mumbled the last part.

"Bitch I know you aint talking to me like that!"selena snurled.

"Wow you now try to go east coast on me now,bitch you Lucky you dating my brother but next time that's not gonna stop me.Jessica laughed and walked away.

"Jess we'll be there."I jumped in before someones boobs are gonna pop

"I swear she gets on my nerves."

"You let her."

"Anyway we gotta go it will be amazing."

"Not sure about that."

We got out the car headed for our lockers when came in the bad boy he was hot he got his dark brown hair styled with gel and had a pair of jordan's on same as mine,black skinny jeans a white shirt and a black leather jacket.He walked up to us but stood next to selena.What!yeah im jealous but I wont let it show,plus anyway sel's like the hottest girl in school every guy dreams of being with her.She was blonde pale but not to pale deep blue greenish eyes full pink lips, curvatures body,DD big boobs and shes 18.Every girl dreams of being like her oh and did I say her family was rich yeah they own the biggest corporate international businesses.

"Hi Karman,,right."

"Yeah and you the birthday boy Ryan." I said pointing my index finger at him

"So yeah like baby after the party me and you."

"What about Karman?"

"We'll leave her some thing to play around with."