Chapter 1

The day had started as Jake shook awake to the sound of his alarm clock striking. it was 7am in Korea, meaning another day of what they called "highschool." the slim built Korean Australian boy arisen from his bed, shaking his head to make his hair look semi-presentable. He had walked over to his window, opening his curtain, letting the sunbeams hit his skin, making him glisten in the light of the sun.

Some time had passed, and Jake was spotted walking to school by a group of his friends. The group consisted of Jungwon, Sunoo and Jay. They slowly approached him, making him look up at them with a smile. "Hey bro" Jake said to a slim faced young boy, about maybe the same age as him, if not, younger. His name appeared to be Jungwon. Jungwon has been really good friends with Jake for about a few years now. It's weird to say that they met at the park when Jake came to visit korea.

Jake had then walked up to Jay, grabbing him by his hand, going in for a hug. "heyyy what's up dude" Jake yelled to Jay. Jay smiled at him and responded. "Nothing much, I have studies after school today, do you want to join us?". Jake nodded his head and went over to Sunoo, hugging him. Sunoo is the type to be very clingy with his friends, making him seem like a child to everyone. " Are you coming Sunoo?" Jake asked nicely. "I mean sure, as long as Jay hyung buys me food." Sunoo huffs and smiles, raising his eyebrows at Jay. "Don't even think about it. you still owe me money for the food I bought you last week." Jay squinted at Sunoo, making him look away in guilt. The outside air filled with sounds of the groups laughing, as they finally walked onto the district of the school.

Jake had then sighed and looked up at the bold letters of the schools sign, reading off the name of it. The rush of teens walking along the sidewalks, making their ways into the school.

Noticing the light pink blush appearing on Jake's face, Jungwon starts to wonder what he saw that made the sudden color appear. Looking around, jungwon questions him. "Jake.. why are your cheeks red? What happened?" Jake, snapping out of his daydream and back to reality looks up at Jungwon and shakes his head. "N-nothing" he says with a light smile. "alright, let me know if anything is stressing you out, I'm here to talk to you if you need it" Jungwon says, rubbing his arm.

Jake was lying. The reason why he started blushing was the sudden sight of one of his other close friends, Sunghoon approaching them. Jake liked him. And by like I mean... He's literally in love with this boy. Nobody knows about Jake's crush for Sunghoon, but of course Jake himself. And little did he know, Sunghoon felt the same way for Jake.

Sunghoon had then approached the group of boys, greeting them all by hugging them, lightening the mood with a smile. Everyone at the school had a thing for him, and that was because of how handsome he would appear and how well he groomed himself. But that's not all. Sunghoon was CRAZY talented. He was an Ice Skater. He's very good at it and admitted to have been doing it for years

He walked up to Jake finally, hugging him as he pulled away with a big smile.

Jake deep down inside was very shy when it came to being touchy with Sunghoon. His heart was pounding out of his chest, and it possibly skipped a few beats per minute. His stomach was filled with the feeling of flutters.

Smiling, Sunghoon had looked at the boys and started talking. "Oh yea, so after school, do you guys have any plans? I have the rink to myself tonight and wanna invite you guys to join me in skating."

Jake had smiled at Sunghoon, looking at him. "Jay had offered us to come study with him tonight, and we all agreed to." Jake said in a more weakened tone. "I mean, we haven't hung out together in a while, so I can study this weekend. that's fine with me. But I have to clean my room today, so maybe tomorrow!" Jay smiles and looks over at Jungwon and Sunoo. "What about you guys, do you wanna come?" Sunghoon asked them. Both Jungwon and Sunoo nodded in sync as they looked at the time.

"Okay well, I have to head to class now. I'll see you guys at lunch." Jay said, leaving the group there. "Bye!!" they all cheered at him as he walked away, waving one more time.

Sunoo, being lazy and grouchy starting whining. "My feet hurt. Can you give me a piggyback ride, Jungwon? Pleaseee?". Jungwon sighs, looking at Sunoo with a small grin as he stood in front of Sunoo, lightly bending his knees, preparing to catch him. " Yea sure, but only for a little tho."

Sunoo cheered and jumped onto Jungwon's back, smiling as he held onto his shoulder with one hand, wrapping the other around Jungwon, covering his already hidden chest.

The bell rang and the four had went to their class.

Jake and Sunghoon were placed in higher ranked classes due to how much smarter they were. Meanwhile Jay, Jungwon and Sunoo were all average, meaning that they were pretty average graded students. Their classes were on the same floor though, meaning that they could possibly bump into each other on the way to the restroom or something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Authors Note: I'm sorry that this isn't the best. I'm trying. I decided that doing my favorite friendship was the best way to start this account off. anyways, stan enhypen, there's a lot more from this story to come so be prepared for updates on a daily. :)