🧸

" I DON'T CARE YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TELL ME ALL THOSE WORDS! " Cheryl was crying and yelling at Toni.
"I KNOW! Just shut up you've been yelling since 3pm and it's fucking 1am now. I was mad okay. I got jealous and you were being flirty and you know how I get all possessive. I'm sorry alright?"
"You called me a scum!"
"I GOT MAD I ALREADY SAID I WAS SORRY!"
"You literally get mad when I curse!"
"Because it's not lady-like to swear."
"You called me a scum and a bitch. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
"CHERYL SHUT UP!"
"NO."
"I SAID-" Toni gripped Cheryl harshly by her jaw and gripped both of her hands." SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
Cheryl found a way to slip one of her hands and slapped Toni right across her face and she drew blood on her nose.
"You're so dead now." Toni said before doing the same but with much less strength. But Cheryl didn't stop there she kept cursing and yelling.
"I'm going out."
"Toni it's 1am!"
"Fuck off."
"Stop right there!"
Cheryl ran down and locked the door and took the keys in her hands. Toni was creepily calm.
"Give them to me."
"N-no." Her eyes were red from crying and her voice cracking from all the yelling.
"Cheryl."
"I don't wanna."
"Cheryl one last time."
Cheryl took this as a warning but she couldn't let her leave this late. She took the key and put it in her shirt under the bra.
"Cheryl stop playing games."
"I don't want you to leave."
"I don't care what you want me to do."
"Take them then."
Toni got close and Cheryl bumped into the door. Toni slid her hands under her shirt and then her tank top. She saw Cheryl whimpering and looking here with sly eyes. She then slid her fingers under her bra slowly and Cheryl let out this really loud moan. It was desperate. Toni lost it.
"Turn around and bend over." She commanded. But Cheryl wanted it to be emotional. Not out of anger.
"N-no."
"No?"
"Kiss me."
Toni took the hint I grabbed her leg and pulled it up and placed herself in between Cheryl' legs. She teased her with her tongue and then she slammed her lips into hers. It got pretty heated.
"Cheryl why do you always make dramatic situations? Huh?" Toni asked between the kisses.
"I love you Toni."
"Spoiled brat."
"I love you."
"I love you Cheryl."
Toni got to her knees and pulled down Cheryl' s shorts. She went straight into her center. Cheryl was never louder. She rocked her hips into her mouth. She was pulling her head towards her centre more and more. She then came all over her mouth.
"T-Toni. It's hard for me to stand now."
"Come here."
Toni pulled her up and carried her to the bedroom.
"You really hurt me with what you said. Don't call me a hoe ever again."
"I love you Cheryl." She whispered in her ear making her shiver.
"By the way my nose is bleeding again."
"Karma."