Chapter 1: voices?

tiktilaok

Asahi: *yawns* hm what time is it..
Looks at the clock•
Asahi: WHAT!! ITS ALREADY 8:00AM!! MOM WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP!
Mom: I woke you up but you didn't move an inch.
Asahi: *sigh* yah yah

Asahi goes to school•

Asahi is walking towards to the school building and goes to the shoe locker, she  picks up her inside shoes. She goes to her room and sits on her chair. Later on her friends arrived "GoodMORNING everyone!" Rika said , "Goodmorning Asahiii" Himari said while hugging Asahi. "Oh Goodmorning guys" Asahi replied. The teacher (Mr. Macron) arrive in the classroom and he need to announce something, "Goodmorning class, I have an important announcement today." He announced. The class started to be noisy, "Silence!" Mr. Macron shouted, "So starting today you guys need to be careful because there are some incidents are happening in this school just like last month, there are people who committed suicide and seeing or hearing stuff. " Mr. Macron announced. Then all students are silent after hearing the announcement. "So that's it for now. Class dismiss" Mr. Macron said. The class started to make some noise and whispering about the announcement that Mr.Macron announced to us. "Ugh , what now? Is this school hunted or what?" Rika said "nah, just.. don't believe in ghost" Asahi replied "well it's a little bit scarier tho" Himari added.

L U N C H  B R E A K•

Asahi's POV

Ah!! Here is my favorite bread~! Soo yummmy!! Hmm..? What is that? I think i  saw someone behind that girls side.. I think it's.. well it looks something odd tho.. or maybe I'm just imagining things today🤔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are in the cafeteria, while Asahi is buying her favorite food she saw something that distract her , and she was confuse that maybe she was imagining things. Later on the girls are eating their food in the cafeteria. "You're buying that bread again Asahi?" Rika said "well this is my best favorite bread tho😌" Asahi replied. After eating their food they went to the restroom, Rika and Himari took a pee, while Asahi is in the washing area thing. While Asahi washes her hand she noticed some unusual figure behind her, when she look her back there was nothing in there.. but when she look back at the mirror the figure is in front of her , she startled and called Rika and Himari, but they didn't replied, so Asahi run away towards to her classroom, as soon as she gets back to her room she noticed Rika and Himari "Rika..Himari...w-whh are you guys here..?" Asahi said "Oh Asahi! What take you so long?! We thought that you are with someone since you didn't notice us calling your name before lunch break." Himari replied "b-but.. w-we went to the restroom...t-togeth..er..." Asahi replied nervously "restroom? What are you talking about? Haha" Himari replied "well you are with someone tho so that's why Himari and I went to the cafeteria together with out you, since you're with some two girls" Rika said. Asahi was so confused and scared that she can't move an inch.

∆Asahi's mind∆

*Chuckles* you can hear me right?
                       A S A H I

Asahi's POV

What the actual fvck was that?! There's someone talking to me?! Who the fvck is it?! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tingtingtingtong•
'ring bells'

•Class Hour• 1:30pm•

Mrs. Baya started a lesson , "..." "Who will answer the questions?!" Mrs.Baya shouted, all the class was silent "The answer is.. blah blah blah blah blah.." Asahi answered "next!" "No next? Then cross out that number if no one is going to answer the questions!" Mrs. Baya shouted. Then everyone began to answer all of the questions so that it won't be marked wrong. 'bell rings'
Mrs. Baya walked out to the classroom and some boys said "goodbye Mrs. baya"