December 19, 2019

Thursday

My friends @wigglykick, @dougnaut, and I had finished our last final for the week sitting out in the makerspace watching tik toks on our chromebooks checking our skypes every so often. Our school officer approached us. We all groaned and leaned back in our chairs now seeing he WAS looking at us. He smiled and I spoke first.

"Hey Officer Motarono..."I trailed off as he spoke.

"Hey guys, make sure you have a safe break," he paused and looked at my friend Wiggly. "And no more sniffing salt Mr. Poole" he laughed a bit walking away.

"YOU SNIFF SALT ONE TIME AND YOUR A DRUGGIE" he said a bit loudly.

"Oh shut up at least you can, you don't have any heart problems preventing you from doing so" I fought back and looked at the moving people. We all grabbed our stuff and moved along with the crowd to the locker area. Wiggly and I cleaned out our lockers quickly not really having anything. Then we walked over to our second lost and found to check if e ha lost anything. Nope. BUUUTTTT. We did find lotion and @redwingsamuel123 's locker was right next to us sooo, the midget being smart squirted a bunch in his locker while he took a trip to the trash. OOOOHHHH HE SLY BUG. Yup and we ran all the way to the gym saving a row for our friends.

Once we returned from the assembly me and my fellow owl gang members(yes it exists in real life but it's less violent) walk to my class sponsers room. her adocacy class had joined us so we sparked a conversation, WELL more like Mr. Failed all my finals did.

"MRS HE TOUCHED MY TIDDIES" said the highschool boys MVP

And me being a smart ASS SAYS " The tiddies you don't have"

"YOU WANNA SEE?" he questioned and I shook my head. SO HERE COMES DIS BITCH not namin names. 

And she goes "ShE'S GaY" USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS AND OUTING ME TO A PERSON. I. DID. NOT. WANT. TO. KNOW. SOOO

I had to go check in with my teacher to make sure I could go party hardy in my sponsors room. I RAN TO THAT ROOM TEARS WELLING IN MY GOD DAMN EYES. I DID NOT WANT TO BE AROUND HER. GOD. SO after that we went to lunch and I went to my boys.

"SHE's A BITCH"

"who?"They say in unison.

"FUCKIN #%&^"

"WE'LL DEAL WITH IT MY DUDE" Wiggly said and I was like okay.

That bitch no sit at our table. That bitch no talk to me all day and I was like

GOOD