Childhood Friends

Izuku's P.O.V
I was sound asleep when I was startled awake by my mother. "Wake up, Izuku. You have an important day today."Today was the big day! I, by some skill with a LOT of dumb luck got into U.A High, which only has an acceptance rate of 0.02%. I had gotten up, took a shower, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, which consisted of a glorious eggs, bacon, and a biscuit. I had kissed my mother goodbye and had walked to school. "Have a good day at school! I love you." "I love you too." I walked out the front door excited for what will happen.

Bakugou's P.O.V
My alarm went off very loudly. BEEP 📣 BEEP 📣 BEE- I slammed my hand so hard on the motherfucker that it almost broke. "Get your ass up!" And that was the voice of my old hag of a mother that she is. "Shut up, you old hag!" I get up and make myself some of the most bland tasting oatmeal that I've ever tasted in my fucking life. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. How in the fucking hell did Deku get into U.A? How!? "Hurry the fuck up Katsuki, you're gonna be late for school." "Are you deaf? I told you to shut the fuck up!" I quickly put on my uniform and brush my teeth before I run out the door. I will best Deku, the fucking broccoli headed nerd!

TIME SKIP PROVIDED BY YOUR BOY IN GREEN!

Izuku's P.O.V
Where is Class 1-A? Where is Class 1-A? I steadily turn the corner to find class 1-A. I open the door to see everyone in class hanging out before Mr. Aizawa walks in. I notice Kacchan look at me with a stare that can only be described as 'You are so dead!' "Deku, we need to talk NOW!" "U-um, like r-right no-" "YES RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" He pulls me by my green, messy hair and drags me to the men's restroom.

Bakugou's P.O.V
I dragged his ass into the restroom and pinned him to the wall. He looks at me with fear in his eyes and I smile. "This is not going to go the way you think." I pull him in for a slow, long kiss. He now has a look of shock on his face as it turns red. I win the battle for dominance because he wasn't expecting me to kiss him. Our tounges touch inside and it tastes very sweet and juicy, so I continue to embrace him, but he pushes me off him and points behind me. "This is very interesting."

Todoroki's P.O.V
"This is very interesting." Hot head looks at me with a burning anger. "WHAT THE HELL! YOU BETTER NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS!" I give him a smirk. "Oh, well, actually I was planning on joining you." Hot head and Izuku look at me with either shock or confusion or both, but I can't tell. "You see, I hate my old man, and I would do anything to piss him off. Even if it goes against my personal beliefs." Izuku finally spoke up. "So, how about we make a three person pact?" Hot head just sighs and shakes his head. "At this point, I don't give a fuck anymore." I nod my head in agreement. Izuku looks at his watch. "We better get going to class before we're late." We all leave and get to class just in time.

This is the end for now. I hope you enjoy it. I only left it at 585 words just to see if y'all like it or not. I will make a page for opinions and/or constructive criticism.