†rainy†

it was rainy. chan loves the rain. but he doesn't love it like he loves his boyfriend.

but let's start at the beginning of this story.
„chan. wake up. it's 7.30 school starts in 30 minutes." but did chan care? no he didn't. do you need anything what you learn in school in your future? i don't think so. and a second time: „bang chan. wake up. now!" his mother was very mad. it isn't the first time he skipped school. it's not that he doesn't want to learn anything he just doesn't care.

on the other side there's the cute little fluffball called jeongin. he always wakes up early to eat breakfast with his parents. he's really cute. he loves school and he loves pink and he loves stuffies and of course he loves his friends. jeongin has many friends, like kim seungmin, kim woojin, lee daehwi and choi beomgyu. his parents are really nice and he loves them a lot. he's walking to school right now because this good boy wants to learn many things and he doesn't want to skip school not like some other children.

chan is still laying in bed. he just stares at the ceiling and thinks. he always thinks. is he good enough? will he find his love of his life? (yes this boy here is gay) and many other things. it's kinda sad but he doesn't care. his mom is coming in his room and shouts and screams at him but does he care? chan stands up and leaves his mother alone in his room. he goes to the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth. he looks at himself. his brown, sad and eomtionless eyes stares back at him. chan walkes back in his room where he left his mom alone. „could you please leave my room? i woul like to change", he asks politely to not cause any more problems. she leaves the room and chan changes in his normal clothes. a black jeans, a black hoodie and his black belt. he puts his phone and his earphones in his pockets and goes downstairs. his mom waves at him and wishes him a nice day. he doesn't say anything back because he doesn't care.

jeongin is happily walking to school while he's listening to music. he absolutely loves bruno mars. you can see this cute boy smiling and singing to the lyrics of his favourite song. he is just happy. he already sees his school and his mood lightens up even more. he puts his earphones out of his ears and he can hear his best friend screaming. maybe he's messing around with his boyfriend. yes his bestfriend which is called hwang hyunjin is gay and he and his boyfriend called lee felix are so cute together. jeongin doesn't know if he's gay, straight or anything else. he runs happily to his friends and hugs them all. this child loves hugs. he could cuddle his friends the whole time. he starts talking with seungmin and all of them are going inside the building. school starts in 10 minutes.

chan has 20 minutes to walk he could take the bus but he doesn't want to. he knows he is too late and that he'll get detention but i think you all know that he doesn't care. he loves being alone. alone while his earphones are playing the same song over and over. he could listen to an other song but he doesn't want to. he is tired. so so tired. not only because he can't sleep good at night he is just tired of life. he wishes he could just end it but maybe there's someone in this world who needs him.