Part 29.Plan.

"Let's all act nature and be the same as we were in high school, no change of signs okay? And also let's be careful on our every step

"Let's all act nature and be the same as we were in high school, no change of signs okay? And also let's be careful on our every step. Think before speaking, act after listening and thinking. No person should rush any thing or show any sign of change in their behaviour" Namjoon spoke.

We needed someone smart. And he was smart. Very smart.

"And as we all know there was help from the Wang's side too but we don't let any of them notice it that we know such information and regarding our father's underground business, we keep acting like we don't know a god damn thing" Namjoon explained as we all listened to him carefully and nodded in agreement .

"Our cellphones would be tapped which is kind of very obvious now and the only reason I collected all our cellphones since the time you stepped inside my house and kept them near the television is that" He said.

"And for Jackson and his gang. We would behave just like we use to with them. Some of us have became good friends and that stays just like that and no one would change their behaviour-" Namjoon was soon interrupted

"We are also a part of it" We suddenly heard a voice which made us turn and soon saw who it was. It was Jiwoo and Sumni and that made all of us sigh.

"No you cannot and it would be dangerous for the both of you to step in this" I said as all of the guys agreed.

"They were our parents as well" Sumni's voice cracked.

"And we can handle it so you don't need to worry okay?" Jimin got up and hugged her tightly.

"Oh shut up" Jiwoo got towards Jin and sat beside him.

"It's not safe Jiwoo and Sunmi and I don't wanna lose you guys too" Hoseok said worriedly.

"Teach us then" Jiwoo looked at us.

"What" Taehyung replied with a confused tone.

"Whatever you're learning. We learn too and together" She gave us a encouraging smile.

"I wish we could have let y/n stay with us" Sumni suddenly mentioned y/n as she looked at the floor.

I sighed and got out of the room and went to the backyard. Everyone is so attached to her and keeps on remembering her. Even I cannot get her out of my mind.

I lit a cigarette and started to smoke. I did smoke a little even after I had met y/n but ever since I heard my mom saying how much she hated people who smoke, I stopped.

I didn't care about myself now and all I could think of was revenge. Besides no one was here to stop me from doing anything bad to myself now.

Not my mother or y/n.

Plus y/n will never be in this mess because I won't want her to be in it. It's way to dangerous.

"Hey" I heard Jimin as he looked at me with wide eyes when he noticed the cigarette in my hand.

"What the hell" He shouted and took it away while throwing it to the ground, stamping on it.

"You need to keep your health up okay and you are not getting all this bad habits or else I'm telling Mrs.Jeon about -" He stopped midway and gulped realising what he just said.

"I mean- I'll tell Namjoon and Jin" I sighed

"You can always talk to me okay" He said as I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"I miss her"

"I miss her and I miss them so god damn much!" I said as I sobbed in his arms.

He was rubbing my back to calm me down.

"You don't know how much I have hurt her. I lost her in every way possible. I have just lost all the chances that I had with that amazing girl I am in love with. The disbelief in her eyes, I saw it all Jimin and the moment I promised her a happily ever after. I took it away from her the very next moment but even after that she was so fucking understanding which hurts so much" I said crying.

"I wish I was with her. I wish we both would have comforted each other but I cannot drag her in this all Jimin. She is broken and she has no one but only her grandparents. It's better for her to make some happy memories rather then be with me and struggle" I struggled to form any words now.

"Shhh..I know Jungkook, I know how much you love her and you did the right thing. She doesn't even have anyone besides her grandparents but look on the bright side. Once all of this is over you can go to her and explain everything to her" Jimin held my face and smiled.

"No I cannot. She will only see a criminal and nothing else" Rubbing my face, I took a deep breath.

"Jungkook you cannot say that. We are just doing what we have to do" Jimin replied as he sighed and got inside the house.

I stood there for a while as I looked at the sky. There were many stars today. Y/n would have loved the full moon as well.

"I wish you meet someone who deserves you babe" I said sadly and smiled.

After a few years when everything is done. When I take my revenge and we are finally done with them...

Will you give me a chance?
Will you accept me with all the flaws that I will have by that time?
Will you still love me for who I am?

Huh?Who am I kidding.

You will never ever look at me the same way. I am going to become a murderer and the leader of this gang.

"I'm sorry y/n but I guess destiny just not want us together. I guess we were never meant to be" I sighed and got inside the mansion.

"Stop blurring bullshit and come inside" I heard Taehyung's voice.

I nodded slightly and walked inside until he held my shoulders.

"Quit acting like a loser and suck it up man. Shit happens and it did to us, you left her for good because she would have been hurt"

"I'm sorry for you too man" I patted his shoulders softly and soon he turned around, completely disappearing from my sight.

I sighed.

It was hard to crack his shell ever since he got to know both of his parents didn't survive. He acted all fine but who am I to judge, I've been doing just that.

Walking inside I saw Jimin who held a sleeping Sumni in his arms as he caressed her cheeks. The rest of them were on the couch, Jiwoo was at the hospital with Hoseok.

I smiled sadly as I thought.

'Atleast I have them and that's my family'