1.

Atlanta, Georgia.
11:07 a.m.
At home

Diamontè Daniels

Diamontè Daniels

' ' Ahhh its a stick upppp! ' ' I said running down the stairs and tripping on something falling down the stairs getting carpet burn.

' ' Diamontè fucking Naomi Daniels! Im tired of your stupid ass yelling and shit almost made my ass go deaf. ´ ´ She said and i got up slowly holding my back.

' ' Ma shush thats the government name and im tired of yo ass staying in my house i can do what the fuck i want and when i want. ´ ´ I said and she looked away as i fixed my shirt.

You wondering why probably im like to to my own blood. Well let me tell you, she isnt so slick like eco styler gel, she killed my father when he killed Gee Money.

Gee money is my brother, he brought peace to me, him and my father. I love Gee so much with his nappy ass hair.

I walked to the counter grabbing my marta bus card and my iphone 7.

' ' Bye ma, i love you. ' ' I said before exiting. She just said mhm when i closed the door. When i walked out side closing the screen door behind me. The light scent of barbecue hit me with the song  Stick talk by future playing faintly in the background and dogs barking. I made my downstairs starting to walk on the sidewalk.

' ' Dede! ' ' I heard someone yelled to the left of me. I turned that way to see my friend peaches with some booty shorts on and a crop top stank walking with a sucker in her mouth.

I shook my head lightly and waved as she made her way to me.

' ' Bitchhh why you didnt text trell back? ' ' She said walking with me.

' ' Girl ian that yo nigga? ' ' I said confused and she nodded and shrugged.

Delusional hoes.

' ' Dedee! Ma looking fine today! ´ ´ I heard a yell from me which made me scrunch my face up.

' ' Fred! I know you aint leave my kids in the house! ´ ´ She said stank walking back and i finally made it to the marta bus stop.

I looked at the person who was already sitting down at the stop. He had a white puff coat on with some black pants and some white air forces.

When I got there he didnt say nor look up at me. I opened my phone when i heard him clearing his throat.

' ' Have you ever had a Lucid dream? ´ ´ he said with his thick accent talking low.

' ' Yes why? ´ ´ I said rolling my eyes not wanted to talk really.

' ' One year ago, 2016 i had a dream about this girl named Naomi in my jail cell. I woke up she wasnt there, she been on my mind til this day. I love her, and i want to do anything to find her in this world. When i be around her i feel so special. I was scared to tell you this because you might think im crazy. But shit i just had to get it off my chest. ´ ´he said still looking down.

I almost dropped my phone, because my middle name is Naomi and i hope he wasnt talking about me. The bus pulled up as i remain silent when the bus opened the doors i begin to get on but i looked back.

' ' I hope you find her. ´ ´ I smiled and he finally looked up with his light brown eyes and dents with his diamonds shining in the sun.

' ' Funny how you sound just like her, enjoy your day. ´ ´ He said as I swiped my marta card getting a seat on the bus before it pulled off, by the time i sat down i looked at the bus stop and he was gone.
-

----------------------------------------------------

HEY YALL! okay bye now- imjp i been gone for 2 months and ik people thought i was dead but im here now so yall can shut up neow.