Lea michelle and cory monteith short imagine ~ sad

It's been 1 year today, I still remember Saying goodbye, i remember his last words and feeling his arms wrap around me for the last time. I remember the last time he told me he loved me and the way his hand fitted perfectly with mine.
I wish I could go back and spend his last moments alive telling him how much he meant to me. I still remember getting that phone call that left me heartbroken.
*1 year ago*
Cory was about to leave, he was going to rehab tomorrow I was glad he was trying to get rid of his drug addiction but I'm going to miss however I'm proud of him for doing this I know how much he didn't want to go.
"I love you"
"I love you more"
"if you say so" they was his last words before he left, but I will be hearing his voice soon hopefully, he won't be in rehab that long.
It was about midnight and I get woken up by the phone ringing.
"hello is this lea"
"yes"
"I don't know how to tell you this but your fiancée cory was found dead an hour ago"
"wha--t" I choked out as I feel myself tear up
"he was found in his hotel room an hour ago, he died by choking on his own sick, I'm sorry about your loss"
I dropped the phone and all of a sudden my legs felt weak and I fell to the floor, all I could do was cry, I've never felt as much pain in my whole life it was As if someone had stabbed me everywhere possible. Then reality hit me, I would never hear his voice again except in glee re runs, I'd never feel the warmth of his body against mine again, we would never have children together, he didn't get to be a dad, he didn't get to say bye, he would never kiss me again. It was then I started to have a panic attack I couldn't breath, I try to go outside to get some air but everything reminded me of him. Even breathing reminded me that he would never take another breath, his heart will never beat again as much as I wanted it to, it wouldn't and knowing that killed me inside. Before I knew it I was running, I don't know where I was going but my legs wouldn't stop then my legs collapsed and I just sat there crying, head in my lap, I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks as the sun started to rise.
*at Corey's funeral*
"it's time for Chris's speech"
"erm... Where do I start, cory was my brother not just on the glee set but in real life. I could tell him anything he was there for me when no one else was, when I needed a shoulder to cry on and when I just needed someone to talk to. He has played a major part in all of our lives and he will never be forgotten, he was a kind, generous, loving man who didn't deserve to die as young as he did and last of all he was the best friend anyone could ask for rest in peace cory"
At this point Chris was tearing up and I could feel myself crying.
"lea would you like to say a few words?" the vicar asked me
"ok" Is all I managed to say
" cory was the love of my life, my soul mate, the one I could turn to whenever things got bad, I could trust him. I loved him with all my heart I still remember the last time he said he loved me, every time it felt abit more magical and I wish that it was me instead of him he didn't deserve to go, it wasn't his time, he had his whole life ahead of him, he had a bright future. He was talented, funny and he always put others before himself. If your listening cory I just want to say I love you I always have and you will always have a place in my heart, rest in peace" that was all I managed to say before I breakdown into tears. I wish I could hug him, I wish he could tell me it was ok and everything would be ok but he couldn't.
*present time*
I grabbed a peice of paper and decided to express my emotions the only way I know how, by writing a song. Before I knew it i was scribbling down lyrics.

-song-
Its been one whole year, one whole year
Since you paralysed me
One whole year,one whole year
Since you lost your fight
And I can't get the last words that you said
Can't get those words out of my head
One whole year, one whole year
And four words

I can't get away from the burning pain
I lie awake
And the fallen hero haunts my thoughts
How could you leave me this way?

-chorus-
It's been one whole year
Without Your embrace
I want to see your face
I got some things to say
Was just a year ago
You said"I love you girl"
I said" I love you more"
Then a breath, a pause, you said
If you say so
If you say so
If you say so
If you say so

It's been one whole year,one whole year
Since I heard the phone ring
One whole year,one whole year
Since I heard your voice
And I can't get the last words that you said
Can't get those words out of my head
It's been one whole year, one whole year
Of pure hurt

And I can't away from the burning pain
I lie awake
And the fallen hero haunts my thoughts
How could you leave me this way?

-chorus-

I can't believe it's true
I keep looking for you
I check my phone and wait
To hear from you
In the crowded room
The joker is so cruel

And now I'll never know
If all I've been told
Is just a lie so bold
I thought we would grow old
Mirrors in the smoke
Left me here to choke

-chorus-

By the end of the song the sheet was drowned in tears and all I could think about was the last duet we ever sung together and how I would never hear his perfect voice again...

AUTHORS NOTE: this imagine is for my friend AlisonKingx because she is obsessed with glee.
Song ~ if you say so by lea Michele I changed the lyrics to one whole year hope you like it :)