Prologue

As she take a sit and watched the fight below her, she can feel the strong aura of the contenders, the fighters. The council would never pick weak fighters for this competition.

They knew the risk and possibilities of having a new king. The new selected King must be strong, wise, confident and knows how to handle situations in a matter of life and death.

"Do you have someone in mind that can take the title and become king of the underworld my queen?" A voice dark and deep spoke behind her.

"I have, though I also have my doubts. We cannot really tell who's going to win until the end of the match." The lady answered

The man took a sit beside her, "You truly think like a queen." He commented

She take a glance at the man and she can clearly see that being handsome runs in their blood. He's in his mid fifties but still strong.

She turned her eyes back to the tournament, "Because I am one." She stated

"So how's the business going?" The man asked in a calm tone.

"As usual there are still some issues, noting I can't handle." She answered as she take some popcorn into her mouth.

"So I take it everything is well?"

"Yeah. So how are you dealing with your retirement?" She asked her eyes still on focus on the fight below.

"It's good, I can finally rest, although I'm still going to be checking the place once in a while. Though I'm not the king anymore, I still need to visit the palace for some papers that I need to sign."

She look at him, "What a lot of work!"

He chuckled, "Yeah it is a hassle."

"So who's your bet?"

"All of them are excellent but if you really want me to say the real winner of this battle, I would say Giovanni Pierce La Ferry. He's got the mind, the skill, personality, he has almost everything. He fits the requirement of being a king." He answers

She nodded but after a minute she asked;

"Who is he?" The lady asked and the man turned to her in shock.

"You do not know him?!"

"Why? Is he some god or something!?" She says as she roll her eyes.

"He's been the talk of the town lately, rumors say that he has beaten the councils and the two most powerful consigliere of the palace." She is amazed at what the man said, unfortunately the man he is talking about do not match the men that she have beaten.

"What an interesting man!" She smirked

The man look at her and has a frown on his face.

"That tone and look of yours means something is about to go down." The man commented and she smiled knowingly.

She stand up and started to walk away. As she reach the door, she turned to the man and said, "Father, these men needs to know what they risking for. They need to know that if they risk their life for this, is it worth it? And only a true king knows the risk." She said and walk out.

The man shake his head but smiled,

"Truly, you deserve this title. You have now become a real queen, my child."