Part 1 <Envy>

***Welcome to the next chapter of Do you love me-Taegyu,Do you love me too! Enjoy reading!***
______________________________

Soobin waved to Taehyun goodbye. That might be the last time I see him, He thought. He rested his head on the seat in front of him and thought about the past...

[3 years ago]

Teacher: Good morning class we have a new student here. His name is Soobin. Please welcome him to our class! Go have a seat dear.

-Soobin's parents were busy with work and travelled to different states every few years. He didn't have any choice but to follow wherever they go-

Soobin looked left then to the right of the classroom, scanning the room for an empty seat. He sat next to a boy who seemed nice and quiet; the one that he thought he could communicate well with.

Soobin: Hi! I'm Soobin.
Soobin stuck out his hands for a handshake.
Boy: I'm Taehyun.
Taehyun shook his hands firmly.

Taehyun's smile made Soobin feel more welcomed and comfortable. He was glad that he could make a friend or at least communicate with one this easily.

Soobin did not like his previous school anyway. He was actually glad he could switch schools. Being bullied wasn't the worst scenario but he was ignored by his classmates, therefore feeling insignificant there.

This school seems peaceful, Soobin thought.
Soobin was able to focus on lessons for once; no more noisy classmates, no more biased teachers to call out his name, no more paper balls thrown at him.

It was recess time. Soobin bought his lunch and sat next to Taehyun. Soon after, a girl joined them.
Soobin: Oh sorry I didn't mean to be rude, but, can I sit here?

Taehyun laughed. He patted Soobin's back: "Of course. Do not worry. This is my friend, Ryuna. I'm sure she doesn't mind another person joining this group."

"Of course not. You are more than welcomed to join." Ryuna said, while opening her bag of chips. She continued to ask Soobin questions and soon the three of them starting to get close. It was the start of their freindship.

[A year later]
Soobin, Taehyun and Ryuna walked towards the 'Shabu-Shabu' restaurant.

Ryuna: Hey I know the mid year exams are over but we still need to work on the final year project!

Soobin: Oh shit! I almost forgot.

Taehyun: Hahhah that's okay! Let's think about it as we stuff ourselves.

During the meal, Soobin was about to cook the beef slices, when Ryuna stopped him.
Ryuna: Wait! Let me do it. You have been cooking it for us from just now. Let me take over!

Soobin handed the chopsticks to her, and happily slurped his ramen down. Soon after, Ryuna took most of the beef she cooked and gave it to Soobin. Before Soobin could react, Ryuna looked him in the eye and giggled,"It's okay. You deserve them."

Taehyun who was next to Ryuna, felt like a third-wheel. Taehyun felt like his friend was being stolen by a new kid on the block who just joined them last year. Ryuna and Taehyun had been best friends for 2 years, and he did not want his friend to steer away from him and towards a
'friend-sponge'.

Taehyun had to admit, Soobin had everything; good looks, tall, intelligence, kindness. Which girl wouldn't fall for him? Ryuna had been all over him since they met; asking Soobin for help instead of himself, offering him snacks in class and now rewarding him. Taehyun did not feel like he should be here.

Annoyed and a little bit pissed, Taehyun got up from the table, wiped his mouth with a napkin, and said," I have to go." He left. Soobin and Ryuna were confused and quickly ate their food, hoping they could finish their food first then catching up to him. But Taehyun had already left them.
______________________________
***Please vote for me and share with your friends. If you haven't read the first series:
(Do you love me?-TaeGyu) PLEASE DO if not you will miss out on IMPORTANT INFO during upcoming parts.***