My Day 1

My name is Tiffany. My best friend name is Crystal. I been with crys since 7th grade. She a rider, because she stuck with through thick and thin.

September 2013

We both had just turned 21 that year and were grown and living in a trailer park. We both worked night shifts (10:00 pm - 4:00 am)at the fast food chain Toco Bell. I adored her and she felt the same way about me. We were recovering from a strong drug addiction. Last year in 2012 we had been strongly addicted to cocaine(purest powder form). Crystal supported our addiction by stripping at blue flame several nights a week. After work we both got a ride home by her boyfriend. She kissed him and got out the car. I went to my room and started cutting up the crack cocaine i had cooked today. I hadnt told crys yet but i was gonna start selling dope to get us enough money to get outta this trailer park,because the money from Toco Bell isnt gonna cut it.
Next day
It was 3:00 pm and i was just waking up. I looked under the bed to find the drugs and to my surprise they are gone. I automatically paniced. "Crysss", i yelled while running into the kitchen. I find her and the drugs setting on the table. "Wtf is this shit tiff,so now you selling crack behind my back!.??",she said. "Bruh no i havent sold any yet i was gon tell you we i was ready to",i explained to her. "Whatever ill be back to pick you up from work imma call Jerome to come get me",crys said still kinda mad. I felt like i let my day 1 down.