Day 1

Ladybugs POV
It's the end of school so it's summer break. I wanted to hang out with chat this summer so I made up a plan with tiki.

She was overjoyed by it.
" thank you Marinette, you're the best, " tiki hugged my cheek and I giggled.

I heard my phone buzz to see it's from Alya, time to put my plan to action.

Alya: hey girl, do you wanna hang out?
Marinette: sorry Alya, but I'm hanging out with a friend that I don't talk to much
Alya: oh really
Marinette: ALYA, it's not Adrien, so stop being like that

I put my phone down and transformed so I can put everything in place.

I went to the Eiffel Tower and found a house like room for two.

I got everything delivered here so all the microwave, oven, refrigerator, and the washer and dryer is put in place.

I made the beds and put the ladybug theme sheets pillow and blanket on my bed and chat noir theme on his.

I finished the house just in time for patrol. I detransform and fed tiki a cookie.

I transform back. " tiki, spots on, " I said. I went out of the door and waited for my partner's arrival.

Once he finally arrived I told him what I did. " hey chat, I have a surprise for you," I said.

" I thought that we could hang out the entire summer," I told him.

He started stuttering. I grabbed his hand and went to the door. I open it and show him around the room.

When he was done looking at the room in awe I gave him the box with the pajamas in it.

He opens it. " put that on, so you don't have to worry about your transformation.

He nodded and went to the bathroom. 1 hour later he finally came out of the bathroom.

" what took you so long, " I asked. " I had to fix my hair so you wouldn't recognize me, " he said.

I nodded. " kid, I want cheese, " a voice said. A black kwami came out.

" I don't have any, you ate all of it and I'm not spending $3'000 on your cheese, " he said.

Did he just say $3,000? " I have camembert in the refrigerator, " I told him.

Plagg went to the kitchen and came back with a block of cheese.

I let my transformation go. I fed tiki and she ate it. " thanks ladybug, " she said and hugged my cheek.

I heard a huff and look up to see chat was the one who made the sound.

" how come you get the nice kwami and I got this thing, " he said pointing at plagg.

" This thing is hungry, " I giggled. Plagg was suddenly tackled by Tiki.

" I missed you plagg, " she said. " uh, I, " he started stuttering, uh oh.

" you didn't miss me, " I saw the tears in her eyes. " no, wait I-" she flew to and hid in my hood.

I look at chat not knowing what to do. He shook his head and sighed.

I looked at his eyes and saw they were human-like. " hey, what happened to your eyes, " I asked.

He gave a confused look but now knew that I was talking about.

" those are just affect that I have while I'm transformed, just like my claws and ears," he said taking his hood off and showing his hands.

I go up to him and touch his warm, soft hands. I look down at his lips. His soft, kissable, lips.

Did I mention that I like, no, love chat noir. Well, I do. I lean in, not knowing what I'm doing.

I felt myself closed the gab between us. I was about to pull away when he made the kiss deeper.

I pulled away. " we bed should go, I MEAN we should go to bed," I said. Me and my stupid stuttering.

He nodded slowly, blushing. He probably thinks I'm an idiot. We went to our bed and fell asleep.

——————————————————————-1–/—/-/——//-/
Did you like the long chapter, I got a little carried away, sorry. I'm doing a chapter everyday. Merry Christmas Eve.

~ ladynoir_lover_