Well?

Let me ask you this: Why would you defend men who don't care about you? I mean... They wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire so again, why are you capping for them? Time after time again, I see the same women defending the same kind of men.
It's embarrassing, truly. When will you all learn that it's time to stop using yourselves as shields? When will you learn that you do all of this "protecting" just to get called the same insults again & again. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Well, at least I thought it wasn't a hard concept to grasp.
But let's be honest, some of you have this desperate need to insert yourselves into situations that doesn't concern you. I suppose I can't quite seem to understand why you women worry about men who publicly disrespect you daily. I mean, doesn't it get tiring? Doesn't the whole "Not all of them are like this. Stop generalizing our men!" thing get, you know, played out?
You do all of that defending just to get called out your name & insulted because of the complexion of your skin. Again, I have to ask, doesn't it get tiring? The same thing, day in & day out. I have to say, you women that still cape for them are truly stronger than the US marines.
I mean come on, after having your own men make YouTube channels dedicated to voicing how much they hate you, and making accounts on different social medias strictly dedicated to bashing you about your skin complexion, your hair, your behavior. Everything. Yet you guys STILL stick around?

That's comedy.

I mean I personally couldn't defend someone who has shown their true colors repeatedly..

But you know, do you.